Why did to bomb so badly?

Why did to bomb so badly?

Attached: men_ver3_xlg.jpg (1500x1125, 677.16K)

any good webms??

No-one wanted to go to the cinemas to watch it. Is it true the ending is fucked up?

cause it's shit and retarded

Yeah.
It's obviously a dream/nightmare sequence, but you see a man who has been in a car crash climb out of his car. His abdomen starts to swell up, and a vagina forms underneath his balls where he "gives birth" to another fully grown man, who repeats the process, who repeats the process but has the vagina form on his back, who then repeats the process but out of his mouth. The end.I actually thought it was a really good movie. It at least left me thinking about it for the next few days unlike Top Gun.

male audience don't care to see a movie depicting to women's anxious feelings toward men.

from the trailer it feels like Mother! but good.

I enjoyed it enough, even though it's significantly more flawed than Garland's last two films
I don't know what the fuck he was thinking in a broad sense though because I dunno who's gonna give him the money to direct something else after this

They had a cool premise with having the 1 actor play all the men in the village but they literally don't do anything with it. What a waste

does she get naked? if not I dont care

you see her nipples

There's no clear premise or idea being explored, as far as I can tell. Which is a shame because his previous films, and especially his show Devs, really explored some intelligent topics. This just feels like "I'm making an art". There were some beautiful shots and tense moments but it didn't add up to anything

Clearly the message is that all men are a hivemind of gaslighting rapists

not wrong desu

>man bad
>woman good
STUNNING
BRAVE
POWERFUL
GLASS CEILING IS TRULY SHATTERED

>Movie is called MEN
>It’s about a WOMEN
That’s why

>a24
There's not a soijak with a big enough mouth to convey an adequate reaction.

I want to give the movie more credit than that. It doesn't make it easy to interpret it that way. Seems more about this one ladies trauma

NO

too many chudcels out there got mad at the title

>man bad
but unironically

Attached: 1654019982891.png (500x500, 456.84K)

>women suck at committing crimes
lmao fucking losers break some glass ceilings with some bricks or something

I don't take shit like this seriously. Women don't commit less violent crimes because of some inner virtuousness, they commit less crime because they're physically intimidated into inaction. If women had the same same physical strength as men they'd make up at least 50% of all violent crime.

Jessie is my waifu

Attached: 2013_jessiebuckley_1200x630_38h-QF8cmrv-.jpg (504x630, 62.16K)

The woke don't understand that no one is going to pay money to listen to an arrogant ignorant lecture about how horrible they are.

The hole who made this would bend over backwards to defend violent rapists if she was informed he was a nigger. Every time with no exceptions.

So what exactly is this about? You don't get much from the title or poster.

>makes up violent psychopath headcanon to excuse his gender of being giganiggers

Attached: gbv_infographic_final-1.jpg (1733x1733, 189.49K)

aw sweet a rape survivor thread
it wasn't your fault!!! lol

see it's a different flavor of violent psychopath headcanon, but still falls into that realm

Attached: Safety US - 2.jpg (650x460, 102.82K)

because it was about women actually

deceitful marketing and karma

Would have been a fine movie if she was actually being chased by someone the whole movie. She's literally just thrashing around an Airbnb while hallucinating.

Basically a white woman gets blacked and the black husband kills himself when he discovers he's a tranny. Then scary spooky white people imagery taken from Christianity and paganism happens for 90 minutes because white people are so scary and black people are so good. The end. Basically every modern horror movie.

I wish I could be as generous but I can't. Why have all the male characters be played by the same actor? I wish there was a deeper meaning to that but honestly it just feels like it was nothing more than a surface level gimmick to show off their make up skills

There's a birth giving futa scene