Which one bro?

which one bro?

Attached: enhanced-buzz-wide-24594-1377290162-23.jpg (990x1038, 337.52K)

Attached: ALL.jpg (600x328, 31.07K)

>literally the five color system from MTG except for some reason instead of Black there are two Whites
BRAVO HOLLYWOOD

Intelligence itself has no inherent moral value, why is it there?

Divergent? More like neuro-divergent

>zoomer book with zoomer movie adaptation
I doubt it is good

Detergent

Curious, open minded and hard working if you aren't these three things you are dumb and proud

Kek

I will now watch your movie.

Attached: -Jeanine-divergent-38202652-500-500.jpg (500x500, 24.66K)

The one that prevents the movie series from being cancelled.

Oh wait.

That whole situations was just baffling. The movies weren't even doing bad but the studio decided to not film the last movie in the series and planned to do a TV show based on the last movie.
the cast literally found this out at the same time as we did and none of them wanted to do a TV show. So we basically didn't get a conclusion as no TV was made.

I'm going to post the spoiler/twist in case anyone wants a resolution.
They're told that their city was the last one on Earth because nuclear wars destroyed everything else and that's why they're never allowed to leave the city. It turns out that the protagonist and friends leave the city and find out that the rest of the world is still there and the American government turned Chicago into a social experiment to see if dividing people into castes would work better.

You forgot about how the city was created after the US government fucked the entire country with genetically engineered autism, and the city was an attempt to re-engineer normal people

>the city was created after the US government fucked the entire country with genetically engineered autism, and the city was an attempt to re-engineer normal people
Holy kek, so the divergents were basically the normal people?

Attached: fucking_lol.jpg (230x236, 21.59K)

Yup. Kind of funny how a woman's super power is "being able to feel the full range of human emotions".

Isn't it usually yelling?

>the American government turned Chicago into a social experiment
Okay but what happened in this work of fiction tho?

Hmmmm someone should have told the author to cool it with the antivax rhetoric

Lmao, the only fictional part is that Chicago looks as clean and as peaceful as Osaka.

Probably why the movies got cancelled.

>a social experiment to see if dividing people into castes would work better.

What, did they deliberately flood black communities with drugs and experiment on Native Americans with anthrax?

I'm glad the young adult fad faded away already. Shit was so stupid. At least with capeshit no one is taking it seriously. YA movies always wanted to be serious as fuck.