Netflix One Piece

New cast is in

Attached: signal-2022-06-06-19-58-53-570.jpg (1920x1920, 393.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_zpkX3Z3hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pronouns

Attached: 1551473980440.jpg (236x276, 6.81K)

>tfw thinking of the atrocious CGI that will be used for Arlong during Nami's arc
LOL It's going to look like She-Hulk.

I don't know what the fuck they are thinking. To pull off live action One Piece you'd need LOTR level dedication and budget and even then it would be hard. This is doomed from the start what the fuck are they thinking. The only question really is "How bad CAN it be"
I feel sorry for the actor to forever be associated with that shit, cause they look genuinely excited about it, but even if the actors were top notch they wouldn't be able to save a poor quality production

cope chuddy

She/him

Him/she

Fag/shithead

every post in this thread will be frail white screeching

Will the 11th Straw Hat be played by a biological male?

Attached: Yamato_Anime_Infobox (3).png (1617x2127, 3.14M)

Including yours reeeeeee

Dunno who Klahadore is, Mihawk, Zeff, Morgan and Kaya look fine and Nojiko is typical Netflix casting. Goes to show that they actually wanted to turn Nami black but Oda probably had a say in who they should pick for the Straw Hats and the rest of the cast is probably whatever

Mihawk lowkey kinda bussin

Attached: 1649077805371.jpg (1080x1327, 173.04K)

I can’t wait to see the writers seethe over getting shit canned like the cowboy bebop live action when it bombs0dakw

(sneed/seed)
(chuck/fuck)

Attached: 1654500249766.gif (1100x450, 325.71K)

>Dunno who Klahadore is,
Captain Kuro.

Ah I see
Is that his Butler name in Japanese/English? I watched the German dub as kid and his name was Beauregard there

yes iirc thats his butler alias

First time i see Netflix casting a shitload of good looking people. I guess it was Oda request

this has to be the least diverse netflix cast of all time

The sets looks pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_zpkX3Z3hk

Attached: https___hypebeast.com_image_2022_04_one-piece-live-action-adaptation-going-merry-other-ships-photos-info-000.jpg (960x640, 183.33K)

Actually it is the truly most diverse and actually uses multiple nationalities for the Straw Hats like Oda intended.
It's maybe the first series so far that doesn't do the "Diversity = black" thing

Attached: eh.jpg (1920x1004, 1.44M)

Black girl is hot desu

Will be played by a non binary dog of color

That Usopp casting is perfect, god damn.

Why did Nami's hair turn white and why does she have horns now?
Did she eat a devil fruit?

Yeah i really was thinking how the fuck they are gonna find a black guy with a pointy nose and they did it

Fuck the pain away
Fuck the pain away

For reference this is what the author said would be the real world nationalities of the Straw Hats

Attached: anBD800_460s.jpg (460x259, 39.11K)

>Naming Africa as a country
Hahahahahah