Why didn't he just have sex?

Why didn't he just have sex?

Attached: 260px-26_C343_shinji-grin.jpg (260x195, 20.84K)

Why didn't he just stop whining so much?

Attached: 1653048515949.jpg (1631x1079, 624.89K)

He had more important issues like his crumbling sanity and saving the world on his mind rather than getting his dick wet. Also he's 14 years old, so he shouldn't be trying to get laid.

>Also he's 14 years old, so he shouldn't be trying to get laid.
lol

>he's 14 years old, so he shouldn't be trying to get laid
Okay mom.

He technically did

Attached: UPyhdUM.jpg (1080x852, 131.34K)

Some say he did on an unused script but the entire production fell apart during the second half and a lot of ideas weren't used or retooled

Attached: AsukaxShinji.jpg (500x561, 52.57K)

Sometimes, it's not that simple.

Attached: R.png (720x540, 612.82K)

Hes a depressed, insecure and socially anxious 14 year old kid.

>Why didn't OP just have sex?

Shounen protags never have sex. Especially not harem protags.

because I'm a 5'4" turbomanlet ricecel that's why

I think it's so heavily implied it should be taken that it did. Like it's not meant to be something everyone notices it but if you notice it you're meant to be sure.

This is also why unlike some people, while I don't know if Shinji strangled Asuka in real life as opposed to just instrumentality, I think the coffee pot spilling/the whole scene of here calling him pathetic really happened. They had sex and Asuka was later dissapointed with the results as Shinji became clingy and uncharacteristically affectionate in an attempt to approximate normal romantic behaviour. But she feels hollow and stupid about the whole thing and knows he's just latching onto her cause she's "easy", i.e. she throws herself at him due to her own issues.

If you're asking that sincerely you got filtered. Also he arguable had sex with Asuka in ep 15.

>Hes a depressed, insecure and socially anxious 14 year old kid.
why they'd choose incel retards to pilot the Evas?

this is retarded.
he didnt have sex because it wouldnt have added anything to the story.
stop making up all this fan-fiction about "it's implied in episode 15".
it's a cartoon for 12 year olds.

They chose shinji because unit 01 had the soul of his mom making him the only one to be able to properly synch up with it. Same sort of situation with Asuka and Unit 02. Rei is literally a clone of Shinji's mom with the soul of an angel, making her able to synch up with any eva.

Shinji is an "incel retard" because his mom disappeared/died (was actually absorbed by Eva unit 1), and he was brought up by his dad, Gendo, who is an aloof, distant and basically sociopathic cunt, that never displayed any affection or love towards Shinji. These conditions of childhood, destroyed Shinji's mental health.

if misato gave him a bj instead of kissing him would things have turned out differently?

i dont like how you're over-explaining and acting like an authority while also being wrong.
Rei is part-lilith, which is more human than angel.

only autists can sync with the evas

Lilith is an angel of sorts.

well then so are humans, so why make the distinction?