When and why did south park stop being cool?

When and why did south park stop being cool?

Attached: 1589351447139.jpg (720x404, 24.51K)

Make love, not warcraft was the end.

I cant read minds but when they made fun of your lame cheeto god emperor probably

You're about to get pwned

Do you want someone to say "When reality became more ridiculise than the show" or whatever was circulating r/greentext last week?

Kek south park was gay for at least ten years before drumpf

5 seasons ago, give or take 2 seasons

last season I found funny was the one with creme fraiche

spbp

That was the start of the decline, yes.

The "everything sucks" episode is the canonical ending to the series.

season 13 was the last consistently great season. by 16 it was down to one or two good episodes per season. then season 19 started the unbroken streak of no funny episodes.

`When Most of their ideas became mainstream
You can't do Subversive humor when your the standard.

Pretty much, such a shitty ending and did the boys dirty. Arthur had a better ending and did its characters right.

Right around when they started doing season-long arcs. I blame imaginationland - it succeeded and made them think they could get away with it.
Also holy fuck have they run Tegridy Farms into the fucking ground. Do they actually have a weed farm in Colorado or something and they're advertising it? I'm so fucking sick of it.

lol imaginationland was like 10 years before the season long story arcs became a streaming trend. South Park is still cool you're just not in middleschool.

I think Matt and Trey checked out long ago, South Park now exists to fund their other projects.

I heard they stopped caring since Team America.

WHY DOES EVERY FEMALE CHARACTER YELL THEIR LINES NOW?!?!

Pretty much this. The last great South Park content was The Stick of Truth.

Attached: Vicariously retro.png (1360x768, 247.17K)

When Randy started becoming a main character. He basically usurped the actual town as the gullible idiot.

After S6 I stopped laughing at it, I still sort of enjoy it but it's only a couple of chuckles per series. It has no rewatch value.