Fargobros...looks like kino's back on the menu

Fargobros...looks like kino's back on the menu

Attached: 28934234.jpg (1502x1186, 375.7K)

whats gonna happen

>Jon Hamm
Anything he's involved eith is guaranteed shit

Glad to see Hamm getting big roles. I like him a lot

How does Fargo keep coming back from the dead? Never finished s3 and that was five years ago

Jon Hamm is proof you should just be a giant asshole to everyone

>Per FX, the new season is set in 2019 and asks the questions when is a kidnapping not a kidnapping, and what if your wife isn’t yours?

>Exact character details for who the three leads will be playing are currently under wraps, aside from the fact that Hamm will pay a character named Roy, Temple will play Dot, and Leigh will play Lorraine.

someone at FX loves Noah Hawley

>asks the questions when is a kidnapping not a kidnapping

According to 18 U.S.C. 1201, whoever illegally confines, decoys, kidnaps, abducts, seizes or takes away a person and holds for ransom or prize can be considered as a criminal.

In some instances, it cannot be considered as kidnapping if the person is:

1. Willingly transported by the parent.

2. Taken by officers, employees as described in section 1114 as an officer or employee engaged in or on account of the performance of official duties for the United States Government.

3. Foreign official, an internationally protected person as defined in section 1116, it includes the Chief of State or the political equivalent, President, Vice President, Prime Minister, Ambassador, Foreign Minister, or other officer of Cabinet rank or above of a foreign government, among others.

There you go FX

does that mean the president can kidnap kids and not get in trouble?

>Well, when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal.
Richard Nixon

Is season 4 any good? I skipped that one

He isn't, though. He's a craven little ass-kisser.

I don't even remember season 4. Was there even a season 4?

someone alert Joe, his dreams are about to come true

there was, it had smth to do with the Kansas City mob and black gangsters, afaik Chris Rock and Timothy Olyphant were in it. this is all i know

Shows 20 year old photo of JJL

Attached: jennifer-jason-leigh_247218.jpg (1200x1200, 262.24K)

it was written by BLM

top gun 2
baby driver

The season is all about the wall

Season 4 was abysmally bad and pozzed. Probably not gonna watch season 5...

No, it means foreign officials can't be kidnapped. It would presumably be a different more serious sort of crime.

Hell yeah
One of my favorite shows

Juno Temple can't act.

dropped it after the pilot. If felt last jedi way retarded.

>In some instances, it cannot be considered as kidnapping if the person is:
>1. Willingly transported by the parent.
activates the almonds

Who/what was season 4 about? I watched 1 and 2 and 3 was always kind of on my to-watch list with MEW and Ewan Macgregor but I don't remember anything about 4. Was that the one with blacks or am I thinking of True Detective?

It was about rising tensions between the black mobsters and the Italian mobsters in Kansas city in the 50s
it had pretty much nothing to do with Fargo