Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: Screenshot_20220606-194519.png (760x839, 369.51K)

Neoliberalism is a curse

...and that's a good thing!

Kosovo like us
I think everyone else hates us

nah people love those Attenborough docs

What’s wrong with these people?

>universally recognized
what does that mean?
that most people who speak english think the
gang who invented the language sound evil
speaking it?
I doubt this global conference has occurred in swahili

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

Mfw

Attached: 91817DB9-C2AD-4293-B41F-1C424AEE0935.jpg (500x750, 35.92K)

Yes, English is the epitome of “whiteness” any other nationality can be excused from time to time (Irish, Italian, Spanish etc) but when it comes down to it being English is absolute unforgivable

If Daniel Radcliffe really believes this, then he should be the first brit to jump off Big Ben.

>actor says something dumb

>germans

german accent is universally evil. everyone loves britbong accent.

Probably an easier cope than just admitting they sound trashy.

Attached: 1586552890957.jpg (285x249, 14.8K)

Imagine being insidiously conditioned since early childhood to despise your own people.

Early life

Sure but for American leftist fuckwits who are only aware of the English speaking world

Anyone who has ever appeared in any tv or movie media needs to die.

>British accent
No such thing

Ayo yall

At least they aren't speaking German, right guv?

none of you fuckers read what he said, he's just talking about evil British guy movie voice.

>British people raid,pillage,rape and conquer poor nations for literally hundreds of year
>OMG WHY DO PEOPLE HATE US???!!!!1111
Brits are mentally ill demons

The most pussy I ever got was when I worked in America for 2 years. Women loved my accent.

Does this mean women love evil?

Slave morality

errr no. most modern brits sound like retarded Americans.

Not really, but received pronunciation does give villainous characters a sense of being more capable than they otherwise would be if they had a dixie accent.

Russian and German are the "bad guy" accents
British is for emotionless assistants (usually speaking to the main character through an earpiece) and street thieves.

>Does this mean women love evil?
Duh

Actually the British empire was based on friendship in the vast majority of cases. British explorers were under explicit instructions to sail the high seas and befriend everyone they met by giving gifts, food, protection etc. The reason Brits were so successful is because everyone loved them

Well, he is jewish after all.

Maybe they shouldn't have been poor then?

Correct. He means "standard fey posh English fag accent".

Did you even have to ask?

the romans did they same to them but bongs seem to idolize them.

no. and as an irish man, even i can tell you i’d associate a typical (posh) london area accent with a dashing guy in a suit like james bond.
and they cockney / “lower class” accents i’d just associate with a bad ass fighter guy who was ex-military or something. evil wouldn’t be the first thought at all.

Attached: 44549703.jpg (1024x679, 145.74K)

>thinking shitskinned 3rd worlders wouldn't have done the exact same or worse if the tables were somehow turned
kek. You're probably just a self-hating white lefty too which makes it doubly more pathetic.

The English weren’t even on the isles yet nice try

>The reason Brits were so successful is because everyone loved them
Moral arbiter is maybe how I'd put it. These natives of various lands hated each other more than some European outsider and had more faith in the British to neutrally arbitrate disputes or would want to ally with them outright against the other darkies

Hollywood either portrays brits as evil, jerks, or sexy. Thats pretty okay by Hollywood stereotype standards.

Gave the entire planet to jew bankers and are turning their own homeland into a muslim rape gang zoo.
I mean he's right.

Attached: 1652931862986.jpg (249x238, 8.28K)

Why is he still a thing? Everything he's been in since Potter has done terribly or just outright bombed. He doesn't have an audience. His acting is fucking terrible. He got Potter because he looked closest to the part than everybody else who showed up. Most 10 year old actors can't actually act so he got a pass and was grandfathered into the rest of the films. So why do they keep listening to his stupid ass opinion on anything as if people give a shit about him outside of being a face in a book series brought to film?

Nah, I enjoy listening to British accents, especially when they're coming from one of the few attractive British women that exist.

t. American

>poor nations
>have trillions and trillions of dollars worth of resources

Modern Brits are a mutt people descended from a mix of Celts, Saxons, Danes, and Normans.

No the English are Anglo saxon stop projecting mutt

Imagine being cast as the protagonist of the highest grossing film series in history at age 11, and then growing up to be 5 foot 4. If he was just a borderline manlet he would still have unlimited top shelf pussy for life but he's short enough that all he can do is cope and seethe about random shit and wish Helena Bonham Carter would fuck him again.

>be Br*t*sh
>doesn't even know his own history
sad!

Probably how we’ll view AI in the future