Depp v Heard pt 2

Who’s ready?

Attached: 553D83C6-6272-48BF-B9FF-1072FFB170FC.jpg (1170x1359, 285.61K)

Looks like we got ourselves a real tomb raider.

he looks like a clown nowadays with that piece

more like womb raider lol

>Reputation
>Wine company
My cousin is a sommelier and makes 100k a year just tasting wine and making bullshit up after spending 3 months in a wine tasting class. Dozens of wine companies also send her free bottles and she has an entire basement filled with thousands of dollars of wine she won't ever taste.
Wine companies are built on nothing but bullshit. Angelina is based for calling it like it is. Just a rich person hobby where everyone sniffs eachother's assholes

Brad pitt is a fag who cant act. Jolie is a tranny.

Seriously?

Is she still intent on turning Pitt's daughter into a eunuch?

Attached: Shiloh Jolie-Pitt.jpg (220x274, 8.42K)

this. i hope angelina wins

I want a piece but I’m afraid people could tell and laugh at me.

>How do you have such a good tan while living in your wife's shadow?

The fire rises. Mr Depp has started something....bigger than us.

I hope she's found guilty and given the death penalty

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-170700_Instagram.jpg (1080x1216, 646.18K)

So what is this celeb shit distracting us from?

Attached: internet spew.jpg (1381x803, 100.81K)

I mean the bitch is crazy with the same maladies as Amber but out of all the crazy stunts she did with her kids, this is what hes going to complain about?

>wine company

is your cousin cute? that sounds like the exact kind of job a cute girl somehow lucks herself into.

carefully

>new celebrity gossip magazine tier shit every few months for the next 50 years to distract everyone from anything real that is happening
oh goody
agreed, wine obsession is based on complete faggotry. they ran a blind test where there was no difference between the 30/bottle and the 300/bottle, as usual.

He's a mega faggot himself.

Based bane

Look up "The Finders" and you'll get an idea of what mass media would rather have you forget.

What's with this boomer obsession with wine?

Attached: 1652572141594.webm (498x474, 261.72K)

I wonder what "carefully built" means

wtf I love wine now?! How easy is it to get into this because that sounds insanely based just making money being a professional bullshitter