This is better than anything The Rock has ever done. Dwayne must be seething. Better performance and acting...

This is better than anything The Rock has ever done. Dwayne must be seething. Better performance and acting, better final product, better range. Only thing Dwayne has ever been good in is when he got carried into the Fast franchise and played second fiddle to Vin Diesel. Oh yeah and then he thought he was better than Vin and then starred in a spin-off that was complete dogshit.

Attached: john_cena_3.jpg (1400x1400, 191.67K)

Cena is a roody-poo.

Rocks best role was as The Rock in wwf his acting got worse

>grown adultssee this and willingly and knowingly watch it

Attached: 1653448845277.jpg (656x623, 38.04K)

kys shill

And the funny thing is I've almost entirely forgot about watching it.

You're speaking the truth, but folks don't wanna hear it.

You haven’t seen it have you.

Yeah, it was kino

shit, I forgot this happened. is it worth putting on as background noise while I masturbate or whatever?

Some of the better comedic writing I've seen in a series in a long while. I agree. I don't think the Rock could've pulled it off. He's stuck in 1980s Arnold mode. Typecast as fuck.

I watched it in one go and I'm not gonna lie, I lost interest 2-3 times but everytime the opening pulled me back in. Solid 6.5/10 Show

Ching Chong lama dama ding dong

>John China makes reddit:the show for grownups who MOCK superheroes
kys

This is better than anything The Rock has ever done. Dwayne must be seething. Better performance and acting, better final product, better range. Only thing Dwayne has ever been good in is when he got carried into the Fast franchise and played second fiddle to Vin Diesel. Oh yeah and then he thought he was better than Vin and then starred in a spin-off that was complete dogshit.

Attached: file.png (776x576, 552.05K)

Yeah the rock is only interesting as a guy who is an underdog despite his massive size. I.e walking tall or fast five where despite his authority he has to work with the familia. He doesn’t work as an Arnold type guy where he can just show up in any movie as the perfect hero and play it entirely naturally and charismatically.

if someone says they watched it but didn't like the opening they're lying

>who MOCK superheroes
damn this dumb nigger didnt watch the show at all
hang yourself

Is he about to rape that boy?

This is better than anything The Rock has ever done. Dwayne must be seething. Better performance and acting, better final product, funnier. Only thing Dwayne has ever been good in is when he got carried into the Fast franchise and played second fiddle to Vin Diesel. Oh yeah and then he thought he was better than Vin and then starred in a spin-off that was complete dogshit.

Attached: john-cena-trainwreck-amy-schumer.jpg (1200x850, 1.29M)

are u high? it was atrocious, and fat black nigress ruined it completely

>You see. That's where the trouble started. That damn psychotic smile.
This nigga was solid as a sidekick. that dude and Cenas' "Any Forums retard" made the show imo.

Attached: l-intro-1642446572.jpg (1600x900, 226.5K)

and you think the Rock isn't

I didn't like the opening the dancing was super gay and cheesy. It was ball sweat.

Pretty sure the Rock limits his roles severely based on how he is trying to market his image. He doesn't do many R rated movies, his characters never drink, do drugs, or have any major flaws, etc. The one exception was his Sports Entourage show which sucked. He is mostly only willing to play wholesome characters, the problem is most of these roles are uninteresting. He has been making films for over 20 years and only been in two good ones, Pain and Gain and the Rundown.

Reminder that Fred went bald

I hate post post-irony media
The amount of sarcasm and tonal inconsistency is like the tiktok of screenwriting

absolute kino

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 18.7K)

I thought it was a lame re-hash of the great opening Gunn did for Super, which also has the characters dancing to a rock song and even getting out of breath at the end, but in Super it actually makes sense because it's explicitly the protagonist's fantasies (using the same style that is used throughout the movie) and in Peacemaker it's just 'lolsorandum funni dance'

>Hasn't watched faster
Shite thread

i love china so much bros

She was funny at times (a feat for a woman) and being fat and black makes sense for her character (Amanda Waller's loser daughter). One of the better diversity hires imo.

Peacemaker isn't really irony-poisoned, it has more sincerity than most MCU movies.

The show is retarded over the top fun. The opening matches the tone perfectly. Go jerkoff to Nolan Batman.

Terry Funk is the best wrestler turned actor

Attached: road house.jpg (1200x600, 68.3K)

retard

Attached: Peacemaker-Adebayo-X-Ray-Helmet.jpg (2000x1000, 91.4K)

The heroes and villains reek of irony but the characters feel genuine despite that. If you're an actual fan of the superhero genre (lol) being irony poisoned is fair critisism imo. It's a deconstruction but it builds something out of the pieces instead of being drab and nihilistic in it's approach.

she was annoying but manageable considering how hard vig and peacemaker carried the show. Also the ending was based