Why does David Lynch look like he's in physical pain at all times?

Why does David Lynch look like he's in physical pain at all times?

Attached: David_Lynch.jpg (360x450, 26.93K)

He looks like he farted and noticed that you smell it and is pleased with himself

His film career in a nutshell

That's what spiritual pain looks like. It's causes by knowing that people will never truly understand what he is trying to tell them because he can never say it right.

Being this based comes with the consequences of everything being cringe in comparison. You can tell he’s a good soul and doesn’t want to think that way, but you can’t help it in his position.

Natural consequences of drinking child blood

He doesn't, only when he's out in public and away from his neverending stream of nubile Hollywood starlet pussy juice.

hes looked that way since Jack Nance was killed.
Its not fair guys

Its his xxl squat plug he forgot to remove

That is what being surrounded by plebs does to a mf

he just needs to meditate

>since he killed Jack Nance
FTFY

making so many kinos takes a toll on you physcically

He knows about Hollywood and pizzagate

Literally both mullholland drive and inland empire are about it

>On December 29, 1996, Nance lunched with friends Leo Bulgarini and Catherine Case. Nance had a visible "crescent shaped bruise" under his eye; and, when asked about it, he related to them the story about a brawl outside a Winchell's Donuts store that morning. He described the incident as, "I guess I got what I deserved."[1] He soon went home, complaining of a headache.
>The injuries he sustained caused a subdural hematoma, resulting in his death the following morning. His body was discovered on the bathroom floor of his South Pasadena, California apartment by Bulgarini, on December 30, 1996. An autopsy revealed that the actor's blood alcohol level was 0.24% at the time of his death.[3]
>I guess I got what I deserved.
kek

He probably has extremely disturbing dreams to the point where he’s spending a good percentage of the night making such upset faces that it shows up permanently as frown lines.

DAVID MUNCH

Attached: 1639000976756.jpg (823x1018, 150.12K)

Based

Attached: 4B8686BC-CC60-4589-B0AF-385F8D994BDC.jpg (700x393, 21.41K)

RETARD! The joke is David LUNCH! You have NO comedic sensibilities!

wew

you wouldn't get it, it's too arcane and like esoteric and apocryphal for you.

Yeah he definitely knows

close
It's caused by my malignant thoughts weaponized and given animacy by this stolen hospital equipment

Everyone always talks about Eyes Wide Shut exposing the cabal but no one talks about Mulholland Drive or even Fire Walk With Me