Why didn’t you tell me this is good?

Why didn’t you tell me this is good?

Attached: EA35B128-88D6-4F19-8313-02F28C435114.jpg (668x376, 67.63K)

season 7 happend so everyone tried to forget about it

why would we lie?

Because it’s not

Because you're a chud

season 7 is citizen kane compared to season 8
i've never seen a more tryhard, dysfunctional attempt to be politically correct than the final season of this show

its mediocre and barely funny but I want rosa to put her knee on my neck

qrd?

It's essential normalfagkino

they just try to imitate the earlier season and turn them into cliches

Its shit. Le quirky reddit comedy.
>look their cops but their so stupid! The black cheif is really stern!

I WANT TO SUCK AMY'S TOES

First few season were really fun to watch, that I completly ignored that it was woke garbage, but the joke quality declined that in the later seasons the woke shit just became unbearable.
But the first few seasons are a perfect example that something doesn't have to be bad just because the political messages clash with your opinions.
The fact that even on this board many people like this show shows that it's a fun comedy

any examples ?

I could never get into this shit. Most of the jokes aren't even jokes, just people acting extravagantly or just the opposite way they look. It feels like it is for middle class people that lives in a bubble.

boomer humor at best, my mom likes it

S - Hitchcock and Scully, the Vulture, Doug Judy
A - Wuntch, Amy, Captain Holt, Jake, Bill
B - Terry Crews, Amy's ex who likes craft beer
C - the cuck, Kevin
D - Rosa, Pimento, Judy's sister
F - Gina

fuck, forgot tim meadows as the the cannibal. S+ tier

>the first episode about police brutality and jake's self-flagellation about how terrible cops are and they shouldn't be looking for forgiveness, just atonement
>the third episode about how the police union is really just a racket trying to extort the city
they should've just cancelled the show after june 2020, americans are the worst

its incredibly unfunny

it's not. it has that reddit stink to it where every joke needs to be run into the ground before the writers will let go of it.

the first two seasons are great
after that it's all downhill, due largely to jake and amy getting together, and all the bullshit about jake "maturing" as a person

frasier took a nosedive when daphne and niles finally got together as well. nothing will kill a show as quickly as that. i think cheers is the only show that successfully handled that dynamic