Disney is a sick company for mocking their former child stars

Disney is a sick company for mocking their former child stars.

Attached: 70372074-9237-4150-99BA-AFD3A6EA0935.png (1252x1060, 786.85K)

Ye

>Disney is a sick company for
No they're a sick company for a million other reasons too

you literally never heard of this dude in your life

The truth was meant to be heard.

>Hear about him now
>W-well forget about him, okay!

MAGGOT FILLED PUSSY

Lots of twisted cruel indecent stuff goes unreported. Dosent make it right. Only few ever become big news

>this is the best excuse the rat drones can come up with

mousesisters...it's over

They make fun of this guy but if you tweet about Daisy Ridley sucking you’re the antichrist

Disney covered it up

>their former child stars
Who?
>this dude
What dude?
>him
Who?
>this guy
What guy?

Dan Schneider was well known for being a fruit and a weirdo while working for Nick. What I want to know is who is the Dan Schneider of Disney? Because who ever he is/does he's done a good job of hiding it and that scary

He was a big guy.

The voice actor for Peter Pan

Attached: FamilyGuy.jpg (1280x720, 61.43K)

>He was a big guy
Who was what size?

For you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Driscoll#Death

Dunheir.

If you think your employer owes you anything beyond halfway decent working conditions and a paycheck you're in for a rude awakening when you get dragged kicking and screaming from NEET life.

haha epic disney xD did you see roger rabbit? oh you probaboy missed it because you're a zoomie noobie lmao i love disney

>blah blah blah
Disney is evil, I don’t care about your mental gymnastics to try and shift the argument

of course it is, sexist

This is Any Forums call him Peter Pan's voice actor.

Even disregarding this entire plot thread, the whole movie is still weirdly mean-spirited. It's just bizarre, like what were they thinking?

Attached: 1612044755816.png (767x675, 833.55K)

meds now

Seth Rogen and his faggot buddies where involved in this so that explains some things.

(((They))) were thinking that they wanted to ruin yet another wholesome childhood cartoon by making it gritty, edgy, ironic, and cynical.

Hopefully some crazy fucker shoots Seth Rogen and his friends dead, it's the least they deserve.

Is the boot juicy? Beware not to choke

what movie even is this?
wtf is wrong with this board and assuming real people keep up with all this crap that's not even intended for you

I honestly wonder how much malice was behind this. This is in such a big bad taste that I can't believe they fully knew what they were doing.

I see Seth as a parasite that feeds off of the negative reactions he receives. So I refuse to pay to see anything involving him.

Fucking tourists.

Seth Rogaine is seemingly involved in everything like that nowadays

Is this movie any good

I tried watching the new cheaper by the dozen and now I have disney+ ptsd

bitch i stopped posting post on this board in 2011.
television/film media generally sucks ass now and this board is complete normy reddit shit.
just tell me what it is

>Seth Rogen and his faggot buddies where involved in this
This actually explains it all. That guy is like a metaphysical anchor for nihilist dreadful and overall mean spirited and ill meaning cancer.
I don't know what he's problem is, if he's pure evil or maybe he was raped as an child and is lashing out.

Why didn't he just get another job?

Nigger there's been 20 daily threads about it in may, so you're either a liar, a tourist, or a retards. And according to your posts, all three combined. Refrain from further posting if that's your contribution.