You again? what do you want? hurry up i'm busy

you again? what do you want? hurry up i'm busy

Attached: 1568628723209.jpg (288x337, 23.32K)

Can a brother get sum crab legs

Huh? Oh, the usual. A medium crab legs and a large popcorn. Freshly mined if possible.

Robert, you know how I get when I drink. I'm sorry, all that nonsense about your racial inferiority. I'm just here to see Top Gun, can I still keep my waiver for the no singles policy?

What actor would you cast to play user it this ever got adapted into a sitcom?

I'll take some crispy peking duck and some of this to wash it down.

Attached: Crab_Juice_Hit_&_Run.png (191x245, 79.28K)

Ryan Gosling playing against Idris Elba

Chris tucker and the bug eyed guy from peep show

>same about you, Rob...just give the corn so i wont see your face

>please Robert...you know i love your sister, is because im white?

You’re not just busy you’ve got a bussin bussy lmao!

>another ticket for Morbius, please

>I swear to Christ above, Robert. That sticky pool on the floor of the Blue is the Warmest Color showing wasn't me.

>>they didn’t tell you?

You will speak to me when I ask you to, bwoy

>Based? Based on what?
>Get THE FUCK outta my face. Don' even get me started on sneed, chuck or Morbius or some sheet.

Attached: 4ucracka.jpg (200x211, 23.62K)

One ticket for Morbius, Robert.

I just wanted to talk Robert. You know that i'm lonely...

Attached: uxuzw6cmrk541.jpg (1919x1079, 109.53K)

Robert threads just aren’t the same. Robert is a kind caring kinoplex operator, he understands that user is a complex man and doesn’t wish to insult him in anyway, knowing he goes through a lot in his daily life.

I love nigger women and I appreciate Robert as a friend.

chris rock as robert, force chris pratt to gain 50 pounds and shave most of his hair off to play user

One for Top Gun.
And no food please, Robert. I don't eat anything with basedbean oil. And you can keep the water, if it says "purified" on the bottle it's filled with hrt bullshit.

Watching your pedophile cartoons is a great way to stay lonely

Things have changed since... since... I have to let you go, user...

Attached: morb.jpg (355x661, 44.78K)

This. Why is Robert the bad guy in every Robert thread now?
>Don't act like that, Robert. You're one of the good ones. And besides, when you did that hate crime against that Jap actress, I did not turn you in. Crimestoppers was offering 5 grand, but our friendship is worth much more to me. Now, why don't you get that Schindler's List film ready in theater 7, and we can bond over our mutual hatred of Jews ;)