Is this guy onto something or is he just full of shit?

is this guy onto something or is he just full of shit?

im watching season 1 of ancient aliens and its really activating my almonds

Attached: 1647277035478.png (1354x1051, 652.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AncientAliensDebunkedDocumentary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, human beings built all of those things

ANCIENT ASTRONAUT THEORISTS BELIEVE

Both his hair and his opinions get more based as the show continues

It’s certainly a fun thing to flirt with but is ultimately an inferior religion and discredits humanity.

Attached: 5147C07E-EB0A-40D2-85ED-2804C0862839.jpg (960x714, 412.6K)

>look at this great structure built by humans
>oh no it was actually aliens that came down with superior technology
Every episode

full of shit. heres a documentary about it which is pretty cool because it shows a lot of stuff you may not have known anyways like when the french architect did his version of how the internal ramps for the pyramids would have to be done, the team that did seismic/radar study and never released a few images that exactly match where he said the ramps would be, because they didn't have any idea what they were

archive.org/details/AncientAliensDebunkedDocumentary

Watch Ancient Astronaut Archive youtube channel

Well researched and balanced in its presentations. Mind blowing too.

we can't tell for sure about the pyramids, but

Attached: 1634487480484.png (461x403, 200.73K)

The implication is aliens came with advanced medicine, weaponry, etc. but instead decided to use their powers lifting aa bunch of rocks around.

There's aliems out there in them anciemt hills

>t.

Attached: 1637273321499.png (1024x819, 591.48K)

Egyptians had way more advanced tech than what people for some reason keep saying, that they did it by beating dolomite to create the monuments and obelisks etc. There's saw and drill marks in the quarries and on the pieces themselves. Check out Christopher Dunn on the subject. Not aliens, but I'm honestly not sure why people refuse to understand basic things like seeing the cuts in the hardest of stones and saying they just beat it a ton with dolomite. Weird shit, may be why goofballs go immediately to aliens because the official story makes almost no sense either.

Attached: 8-kar-5.jpg (1300x867, 329.89K)

did they have milling machines?

many /x/ topics sound like "there is something to it" when you know literally nothing about the stuff they talk about. Once you learn something, they all collapse under the weight of lies, manipulations and old-fashioned retardness. The amount of crap in this show is simply immoral.

that said, ayylmaos are real, watch phenomenon and unacknowledged

I'm not sure all they had but look up even the pottery that was made out of stone. If you know even basic things you'll see they had lathes and obviously the tech to cut/lathe the stone itself in addition to the precise cuts for the blocks we all know. It means they had blades harder than that material, so maybe even diamond, like modern day stone saw blades etc. It puts some peoples panties in a bunch when you say that though but I've seen the marks on some of the pieces and you can tell they are overcuts. I'm still going through it all now actually so I dont know all the details yet, but I've worked with tools all my life so you know that kind of stuff when you see it.

>non-whites building structures? Get out of here!
He's based in my view

Reality is malleable.

Attached: I want to believe.png (753x704, 1.29M)

if you actually watched the show, you would know that he says that for every ancient civilization

You do know the makeup of the ancient Egyptians are not what we see even close to today right? These structures were built even before 1600bc which marks the last pyramid. Arab conquest wasn't until after 600ad. Still amusing comment though lol.

Does he consider ancient Greece as being built by aliens?