Why is Disney sabotaging itself? Who is profiting from the financial collapse of Disney?

Why is Disney sabotaging itself? Who is profiting from the financial collapse of Disney?

Attached: DIS.png (1584x896, 95.32K)

Me

Roasties, niggers and trannies

Israel

you know this is not disney's real value right ? Just how the market prices it

That's not the only area Disney is losing money. The last dozen Disney projects have lost Disney money other than No Way Home.

Ehh... what's up, Doc?

everything's real value is what the market prices is

They just keep printing more money. It's an attack on the nation.

Current CEO is a cheapening out on everything, uppermanagment is infected with woke police, and cast/crew at the parks are quitting in droves.
The fallout with FL government didn't help.

Attached: ELuM7NpU8AI-lzH.jpg (575x370, 31.46K)

I understand the pretentious point you are trying to make but you are using improper terminology. Real value isn't market value, its why we have bubbles and crashes in every market. Disney provides jobs and media services to a degree, not only that but are platforms for other companies to branch off and sell product. You don't worry about market crashing when you are more than a third of the market.

>Real value isn't market value
Yes it is, Google moving average.

The better question is why the stock was so overvalued in the first place.

Capeshit and the Fox deal.

Because literally the only thing Disney is actually proficient at is devouring popular franchises and creating artificial hype.

The pink haired folk who rose up the corporate ladder.

and that caused it to do 100% in less than a year in the middle of the pandemic?

Semantics and I am probably on the wrong side. In a real and simple economy there aren't forces that can do prebuying or shitty things like stock shorting. Crypto being a financially viable market for even a single fucking second should show you how much of this is all made up. Disney faking numbers on their streaming services or lying about how much a movie makes by padding seats inflates the stock price temporarily by showing investors a positive image but provides no real benefit to the company and hinders growth they would have had later on by setting market expectations. Companies like Disney will panic and shuttle employees when the actual money becomes at risk, much like other big money institutions right now.

Define a real economy. There isn't an economy in history that didn't have investment.

>Disney faking numbers on their streaming services or lying about how much a movie makes by padding seats
lol its always fun when people just throw out these kinds of conspiracy theories.

What happened?

Hi, my name is an income statement, i'm a little more complicated than a line graph, but please bare with me.

You see the line that says Net Income (it also says common stock holder, but you can ignore that part). If that number is positive. the company is not going bankrupt, even if it's negative the company could be fine, if they can get loans or sell stock etc. Point being, Disney is fucking fine.

The stock price is more emblematic of how stock brokers feel about a current stock. Which means stocks can go down but a company could be overall fine in the long term, just not reaching growth estimates, profit estimates, or some other factor.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 111103.png (758x567, 108.76K)

lmfao

No such thing as an overvalued stock. The stock value is the real value.

never invest, for your own good

This.

profit fairy has arrived

Attached: 13E3DD99-3043-421B-A36D-1B3A7DE073EB.jpg (1200x599, 99.39K)

>it's yet another Any Forums edgy Any Forums tourists don't know how stocks work

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 2.23.52 PM.png (1273x569, 120.55K)

lmao what the frick

sorry buy you got btfo
may you fare better in another thread

[I'm just mocking the retarded libertarian. I invest fully in VTI + VXUS.[/spoiler]

Please look up the lawsuit regarding Scarlett Johanson because they actually do a lot of shady business stuff to save taxes, that's just what business accountants do. A big example is putting a movie out on streaming and theater same day but only paying actors from movie release payouts which will be leagues lower and projecting higher numbers to investors.
Most goods and services have real tangible reasons for their cost and production fees. I work in warehousing and our cut for profit is barely above a few percent. Any profit margin that can be expanded without risk isn't real but I understand I am probably misusing terms.

>Who is profiting from the financial collapse of Disney?
Anyone shorting it, apparently.

Based israel

>dead cat bounces in your path

ok dumbass

>Who is profiting from [whatever]
Same as always, the Jews.

I thought Watchmen was DC