Is there a bigger tv drunk than Jim Lahey that you can imagine?

Attached: eMSyqae.png (1023x766, 852.09K)

Attached: don-drapers.jpg (230x219, 6.71K)

Based namefag

Don Draper never mowed the air

>bigger drunk
>don draper
retard user. John Dunsworth was a mega actor in all honesty and doesn't get the praise he deserves because it's a comedy show

I saw him live at the christmas special. Hes a genius and Pat Roach is funny live too.

I must stop but I can, the druk has overtaken me. I want to do nothing else other than spend everynight mindlessly browsing the internet while getting shit faced.

Yeah, he was a great actor, probably the most convincing. And given that he spend a shitload of time in the character episode-wise

No, he was the greatest.

At least go out and get shitfaced, what's the point of doing it alone in your room.

Attached: two.shots.of.Lahey.webm (640x360, 607.8K)

Frank on Shameless

Yeah, my downstairs neighbour is living the life so hard that i'm not even sure how he gets by financially. He once let a leak in his bathroom get so bad that his next door neighbours also got water damage in their house.

He also once let his entire apartment fill up with gas from his stove, he smokes regularly and if it wasn't for another resident of the building smelling the gas in the hallway he probably would have blown himself and half the building up. The HOA forced him to get an electric furnace lol. I've seen the inside of his apartment and I don't think i've ever seen more glass bottles in a house in my life, no beers either just hard liquor which he drinks straight up. What a life

Attached: 60c.png (600x906, 591.54K)

>go out
As if I could

>Yeah, my downstairs neighbour is living the life so hard that i'm not even sure how he gets by financially. He once let a leak in his bathroom get so bad that his next door neighbours also got water damage in their house. He also once let his entire apartment fill up with gas from his stove, he smokes regularly and if it wasn't for another resident of the building smelling the gas in the hallway he probably would have blown himself and half the building up. The HOA forced him to get an electric furnace lol. I've seen the inside of his apartment and I don't think i've ever seen more glass bottles in a house in my life, no beers either just hard liquor which he drinks straight up. What a life

Attached: Celestial GigaChad.jpg (999x767, 145.04K)

>quit drinking a week ago
>Literally can't stop thinking about having a drink
>can't enjoy anything without it
When does this shit end

It doesn't.

Attached: A Very Special Plan.png (527x534, 437.88K)

>He also once let his entire apartment fill up with gas from his stove, he smokes regularly and if it wasn't for another resident of the building smelling the gas in the hallway he probably would have blown himself and half the building up.

Attached: gigachad triad.jpg (1357x960, 102.72K)

holy based

Attached: 1653511550540.jpg (947x813, 598.47K)

Druk gods always win

What a fucking king, is he the one starting all the druk threads?

Attached: 1653420945716.webm (426x240, 683.58K)

This is some heavy Trailer Park Boys shit

In fairness to Ollie, he was a terrific actor so I'm not sure how much of this is acting vs. actual effects of alcohol.

Depends on the individual.
It does get easier/better, so please stick to it.
(No alcohol for 14 months)

Imagine a nice ice cold beer