Sandman is releasing on August 5

twitter.com/Netflix_Sandman/status/1533863190441779201

Mark Hamill will be voicing Merv Pumpkinhead in THE SANDMAN

Attached: FUlgcVbVsAA72Fv.jpg (1080x1350, 144.21K)

This shit looks terrible.
I wanted to like it but it really just looks terrible

no clue what the fuck this is but it looks terrible

Supernatural already did sassy black Death

Attached: Deathdom.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Name an author more insufferable than Gaiman, the only one I can think comes close is King at this point.

>tfw friend lent me Sandman Vol 1 years ago
>still haven't read it

Attached: 1603176384719.png (334x346, 127.24K)

Being in an (((open marriage))) with that turbodyke whore musician broke him, I think

based
fuck comics

Sneedman

One of the only comics I ever wanted an adaptation of and it gets relegated to some netflix mystery meat series.

Oh, no. I canceled Netflix and I have no interest in watching this. Whatever shall I do.

Ezra Miller as Kylo Ren as an emo faggot.

You know it really feels like they’re dabbing on us when not only is Death being played by a negress on this show, and not only when they’ve already cast Jenna Coleman on the show, but when they’ve also cast her as fucking John Constantine

Attached: 594FE330-A799-4C9A-8AA3-13DC01DDF54E.jpg (480x536, 38.45K)

>Sandman
oh cool
>on (((netflix)))
uhhh
>Death is some ugly sheboon
and im out

Here's your Sandman bro

Attached: 20220606_124813.jpg (1200x503, 78.69K)

someone told me she’s publicly stated she fucks other guys too lol

>she’s publicly stated she fucks other guys
Yes, that's what open marriage means. It's peak cuckoldry and I don't know what Gaiman was thinking. Apparently they fight a lot

I love jenna

Wait bro….what?

>and I don't know what Gaiman was thinking.
Well initially he got to fuck all the alt college girls who liked Sandman but given how the cultural zeitgeist is always changing I think the last time he got pussy off that was like 2013.

WE

>On marrying Palmer, he took her middle name, MacKinnon, as one of his names.
kek this might be the biggest bitch nigga ever

she's playing Johanna Constantine, an 18th century ancestor of John

Attached: legiao_wGB5y3Mjl6em.jpg.jpg (760x398, 78.33K)

neil gaiman is a literal jew cuckold who watches other men fuck his disgusting pig whore of a wife

hey Morpheus, why the long face?

No offense to anyone who likes it, but is Sandman like Twilight (or another YA book series) for boys? Basically, something people are obsessed when they're like 12-17yo and just forget when they start to read better stuff. Something similar happened with fans of Game of Thrones.

Refugees welcome fag too. Glad I don't read comic books.

Attached: Screenshot_20220606-125916_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1093, 211.18K)

>property who's identity is set in a specific time and place but it needs to be MODERN so they ignore that
>will be nothing but excuses for shitty political commentary that overpower everything else

I've basically already seen this show 20 times, I don't need another one.

Gaiman once criticized the people on tumblr for being "addicted to outrage." Those were his exact words. That was a while ago, given how tumblr attitudes have expanded it's possible he feels that way about lots of progressive activists in general now.

She's also playing John's parts in present day.
Apparently WB didnt want John in a show because theyll have their own Constantine show in the future, and this was a workaround or some shit
Either way coleman will be based

well, shit. that kinda fucks up the lore because john is coming off everything that happened in swamp thing and that dictates every— oh wait, i forgot, netflix doesn't give a shit about any of that

>muhfuggin peachy keen bix nood, nawmsayin?