Anyone else cringed hard during this scene. Very embarrassing

Anyone else cringed hard during this scene. Very embarrassing.

Attached: the office camera man.jpg (1171x586, 68.94K)

It's very embarrassing that you watch this shit

Jim should have gotten cucked, when Pam went to visit this nigga he should've just fucking taking his dick out and she would have sucked it. She hates Jim because "muh honeymoon phase is over hurrrr"
Women are trash

>whole series stick is being cringe
>did anyone cringed hard during this scene
Why are you dumb like this

That would have been an interesting place for the story to go. I kinda wish she did cheat on Jim while he's abandoning her for his vague "sports marketing" thing.

In real life, he would have. I'm actually a little bit surprised he didn't because, by this point, this show's entire demographic had to have been women and they love the thought of holding the power to cuck a dude. I guess the writers prioritized the safe, saccharine garbage they'd been giving us since the end of season 3. Not to imply that relationship drama would have saved it.

Series turned to shit after he left. The dozen episodes of the manager position getting replaced by people over and over really nailed in a meta way how everything is just garbage.

Attached: l-intro-1600107071.jpg (1600x900, 210.19K)

Whole thing played out like the imagination of some fucking loser who watches the show and wrote some kind of self insert character. The actor himself is based but by Allah, this was autistic.

It went to shit a good while before that. It just becomes unwatchable after Carrel.

>The actor himself is based
qrd?

He did get cucked.

I'm surprised people didn't catch on to this, Pam was fucking the sound guy the whole time when they weren't recording. Jim never knew.

I preferred thinking that the US Office wasn't actually being filmed in-universe and instead it was just a stylistic choice because it makes very little sense as a documentary.

He was funny on Silicon Valley, but I don't know if he's based beyond that.

>He's just like Michael, you won't even notice Carrell is gone!
>Actually DeAngelo is a huge sexist and you aren't supposed to like him
>He got lifetime brain damage and you should be happy about it because he is a sexist pig
>We're just going to throw Andy in there and then give him a new creepy pervert boss with lots of unearned confidence

Attached: 54db6abb0469b_-_sev-office-will-ferrell-blogpost.jpg (300x400, 26.81K)

tres comas guy

cant watch past this sode

Attached: pam jim wedding.jpg (1920x1080, 243.94K)

this guy FUCKS

mediocre blown-out housewife pussy

He's the new Mickey Mouse in the Paul Rudish shorts and he's a pretty solid singer/dancer if you care for musicals.

Adam Levine had an Office cameo?

These are the types of guys who invest emotionally in sitcoms

Will Ferrel was never good

Do you also come into threads on other boards to say how gay everyone is for liking thing?

This is the type of guy who invests emotionally in sitcom threads.