Slava Ukraini

Heroyam Slava

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Ukrainians are nazis and thats why I support Russia. Denazify those faggots Putin

Is this war Zelenskys best joke or does it go too far?

putin is like thanos and zelenskyy is the jedi

>war is manlet vladimir vs manlet vladimir

Njet

Attached: 1592535041347.jpg (1000x1105, 83.16K)

Attached: 1654534101539.jpg (1125x1124, 117.66K)

Every great general/militarry leader was a manlet

>putin is a manlet
>stalin was a manlet
>napoleon was a manlet
>hirohito was a manlet
>mongols were manlets
>turks were manlets
If you think about it all wars are manlet psychosis

Fuck Ukraine and fuck nato

Elon dickriders pls go

I think the Ukrainian government is a piece of shit and I hate NATO but Russia is undeniably the aggresor here and they have a bunch of Asians and muslims raping and murdering innocent people, so fuck them I hope Ukraine wins then Zelensky is couped.

>I think the Ukrainian government is a piece of shit
>I hope Ukraine wins
You are the problem

Are you capturing Severodonetsk, son?

Stunning and brave

Vatniks only know how to seethe. Good luck when they pull you from the keyboard devision and hand you a mosin with no armor and tell you to charge the enemy. I'm sure the banana will be worth it in the end.

Love the east
Hate the west
simple as

Americas only know how to seethe. Good luck when they pull you from the keyboard devision and hand you a AR-15 with tranny flag armor and tell you to charge the enemy. I'm sure the goyslop will be worth it in the end.

Remember the only good Russian is a seething one.
They can't help but yell and scream at the west while simultaneously idolizing them. You will never be us and you never be relevant again.

Remember the only good American is a dead one.
They can't help but yell and scream at the jews while simultaneously idolizing them. You will never be us and you never be relevant again.

Trannies in America have more guns, and money then entire villages in RU. Cope and seethe my friends. You are lower then trannies in status and wealth and that will never change.

Sneeda Chuckraini

Attached: 1647096157153.jpg (2283x2283, 701.21K)

Dude gets praised so much doubt someone would ovewrthro him later, unless of course it turns out it was all a scam and two manlets had a deal from the start just to kill a bunch of people and both economies.

Attached: zel.jpg (783x837, 253.38K)