I think there's a yank living in my neighbourhood. What do?

I think there's a yank living in my neighbourhood. What do?

Attached: 20220704_215813.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Why does he have a school bus

maybe he is about to open bus burger

Attached: busburger-etusivu.jpg (1920x968, 812.69K)

You might think this is a bit rude, but I would fly an American flag in countries that are our closest partners. In Britain on the other hand, I would feel like I am attracting a suicide bombing targeting my house.

Thanks, this is the answer I needed

>It's actually in Finland
What a sight for sore eyes.

sovl that has gone missing from amerikkka...

>What a sight for sore eyes.
this is what euros think america is about, thoughts?

Firebomb his house

piss on his car whenever you stumble back from the pub. fucking yank flag outside your house in england, grim.

>leaving the US for fucking Britain
good riddance. enjoy your larping dumbass, OP.

Good question.
How the fuck would you even drive one of those through UK streets? They're not a problem here but our roads are often twice as wide because they were never wagon trails or any of that shit.

My parents live near some british expat families and i think 2 out of 3 of them fly British flags. Though i can see why we'd think that's charming but brits would find the reverse obnoxious.

>british expat families and i think 2 out of 3 of them fly British flags
weirdos, you have my permission to burn those flags. potentially you could also shoot them for embarassing the nation.

Camper conversion maybe? Could someone legally register and drive one on the roads in the UK? School buses are death traps even by American standards.

Fly the IRA flag.

Heh, in my city there's a burguer place and the facade is shaped like one of those school buses.
American culture vghh

dumbest shit ive seen whole year

I prefer the 401k flag

SOUL

yellow buses are gay I took the regular bus to school. It had lots of homeless people and drugs but there wasn't any fighting or bullying because the driver was allowed to ban people.

I mean honestly that's not too far off. Burgers, school busses, and Coke are indeed all pretty American.