NEW LORD RINGS PICTURE WITH BLACK ELF

Attached: FUk0nLBWAAILIDX.jpg (1600x900, 1M)

Why are right-wingers so sensitive?

DEY HEA

AAAAAAAHHHH IM GOING INSANE A BLACK HOBBIT HELP ME HITLEEEEER SAVE ME

Looks pretty good desu

It looks like a vidya Screenshot

Which Xbox 360 game is this?

>making a tower that tall and precise out of cobble stone. this show's set design is done by a woman who doesnt understand masonry or basic engineering physics.
yikes

It looks like a fucking videogame, they spent enough money to keep 3 small African nations afloat for a decade on this shit. Look at the original trilogy, that's how it should actually look, not like the new fucking trailer for fucking elder scrolls 6

I'm trans btw if that matters

We even know what our final shot of the last episode is going to be,” Payne teases to Empire in our world-exclusive cover story. “The rights that Amazon bought were for a 50-hour show. They knew from the beginning that was the size of the canvas – this was a big story with a clear beginning, middle and end. There are things in the first season that don’t pay off until Season 5.”

Attached: 3874895.jpg (794x404, 53.48K)

YAAAS SISTER WE CAN'T STOP WINING

Attached: 1653847824658.jpg (1325x786, 339.12K)

>we know what our final shot will be
So do we

Attached: 2C081ED1-CEDF-4200-9B1B-7150A8B60133.gif (559x601, 116.24K)

at least that looks more like the England Tolkien envisioned and not the barren, empty wasteland vistas of NZ

This will be the 1st of many apologise threads coming this week
prepare your assholes Any Forumssisters, it's going to be a long one

Looks good
How can y'all even tell this is a black man?

Its a fantasy show you idiot. Do you think Tolkien cared much for muh physics when he came up with dragons larger than mountains?

No it doesn't, chuds. This is just your NPC standard reply to all pictures.

On one hand, I like a story that's already figured out and doesn't require an entire month's worth of writing sessions per season, leading to rushed storylines and inconsistent plot points. On the other, I have a very bad feeling about how all of their planned shit is going to play out upon release.

is that new shadow of mordor game? more stoya shelob please

Ubisoft towers in our rings of power yessss. Can't wait to buy the Gandalf DLC

bait

>Its a fantasy show you idiot, give me one reason why there cannot be flying cars in LOTR
Fucking kys faggot

what if its not that tall and just built on the edge of higher plateau you dont see?

Tolkien has vague magic associated with construction.
That's why Lúthien and Galadriel both were able to "tear down" the towers of Minas Tirith in the first age and Dol Guldur in the third respectively.
It looks good, shame about everything else in this show

The mountain range is Mordor btw, not even meming

Explain me the physics of the one ring making people invisible, chud

It doesn't look like a videogame at all, incel

Oh is that suppose to be Osgiliath's future location out in the distance? Where the river bends west and splits in a wetland?

cope

Attached: ara.png (392x370, 206.06K)