10 years since Disney took over

>10 years since Disney took over
>literally just 1 kino scene
Holy shit bros

Attached: 1489674136-darth-rogue-one.jpg (1000x500, 44.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jF3ZKxki98I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 128.38K)

That's your idea of kino, user?

Attached: a-new-kind-of-hero-1649704296.jpg (780x438, 75.89K)

What about TLJ space crash?

Ffs

Attached: I wish this was bait .jpg (183x276, 6.68K)

>10 years

Attached: 9B16D83D-474C-42CE-925E-B2758A906321.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Everything Disney has produced has been better than anything George Lucas has. They actually managed to make star wars somewhat respectable to non traditional star wars fans. Traditional star wars fans were always the normies of the sci-fi world.

>the kino Vader scene

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 121.54K)

This is probably the most onions scene I can think of

You are correct and everyone who disagrees with you is a gay Rose simp

youtube.com/watch?v=jF3ZKxki98I
Entire space battle was kino but technically blatant vader fan service scene is part of it, yeah

People who thought this scene was good are what's wrong with the fanbase. It looked like footage from a Star Wars Battlefront game. Why would Vader even waste his time drawing his lightsaber against such pathetic enemies when he has an entire legion of stormtroopers to do his dirty work? In the OT we only ever saw him use his lightsaber to duel with Obi-Wan and Luke. We never saw him use his lightsaber on cannon fodder enemies on the Tantive IV or at Echo Base on Hoth. We also know that he doesn't even need to use his lightsaber to block blaster bolts based on what happens when he captures Han and Leia at Cloud City. Star Wars fans are brainlets who only care about what looks cool rather than what works thematically.

Attached: 1616714004278.png (600x808, 703.85K)

what am i FUCKING looking at

>be big bad guy
>don't instill fear onto enemies

Someone freaking out that a star wars ship was in Marvel What If, the type of person who would freak out at seeing Vader be a heckin deathmachine

Fortnite is canon so its already canon starwars and marvel take place within reachable multiverses

Contrast between that over the top slaughter and his chill entrance in new hope which happened like few hours after is just funny. No to mention it shows him as incompetent retard who didnt even tried to pull disk with death star plans with force. It was the only reason he even boarded that flagship, to get plans, not to kill a few random rebels

Why didn't Vader kill Jyn and the other plucky crew of Rogue One?

He can do that by choking people. Why wouldn't he just use the force to disarm all of them and strangle them? He was trying to get to the Death Star plans that were on the floppy disc, so why wouldn't he just use telekinesis to take it from the rebels instead of slowly trying to cut them all down with his lightsaber? Turning Vader into Michael Myers is stupid.

I thought some of the space battle stuff in Rogue One was pretty cool too.

This

this and Luke in The Mandalorian season 2 is cheap fanservice but still better than anything else disney has managed to make
take from that what you will