Do you like poland with russian influences or america ?

Do you like poland with russian influences or america ?

Attached: 1659903774207153.png (1666x982, 3.19M)

I like the Poland that the Polish people choose. If the Polish people choose the former, I will like the former. If the Polish people choose the latter, I will like the latter. If the Polish people choose neither, I will like neither. What Poland does is not anyone's business but that of the Poles.

poland with russhit influence means no running water, AIDS and krokodil
poland with US/EU influence is clean and modern cities and healthy living standards at the cost of a couple of rainbow flags

BASED

Attached: 1648318119706.jpg (808x767, 47.93K)

Polish Poland.

Some Slav tribes had homosexual tradition as Symbols of manly before they brainwashed by Christianity
I’m disappointed that Slavs throw away their culture and worship Jewish carpenter following Jewish law
I

Attached: FE8AECE2-DF16-4672-A590-59DED9CB08C2.jpg (128x256, 6.02K)

Why is every Any Forumsack/Chud/Thirdie argument basically
>YEAH THIS COUNTRY IS A COMPLETE SHITHOLE BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT IN THE WEST THEY HAVE FAGGOT PARADES?

Attached: 1658868958815852.jpg (978x1094, 67.65K)

Silence, hohol

Fuck me hard, Hideki.

I don't have a single drop of slavic subhuman blood in my veins, try again

why can't it be both? German Empire was both very well off economically speaking and it didn't have faggot parades. old empires are proof enough that economic prosperity is possible without succumbing to the mind virus of unrestrained social liberalism.

third worlders like indonesians worship europeans and it is not their fault its your (european colonialist) fault

>BLM shit in Poland
Why?

social media makes it possible for europeans to care about the most irrelevant shit in america

Poland is extremely americanized, they even celebrate 4th of july there

Attached: 2CA9357A-BA4C-4B65-9A44-BBD8F16F56D4.png (1113x2737, 1.04M)

Agreed. I don't even think of myself as a conservative at all but all the LGBTQHDIDJ flags are just so tiresome.

When shit gets real and fake friends be iffy, Uncle Sam calls up Poland, Korea and Japan.

NATO members are unofficial US provinces. Think of it like all those areas that gets lumped in with the Roman empire on historical maps but they were actually "client kingdoms" (lol).

our women love BBC
don't forget Israel - the greatest ally

Israel has never even participated in a war on our side. Literally all of the others have. I am tired of Israel. Those three are real allies.

Culturally? I like Poland with Polish influence? Why the heck do you even want outsider influence in your cunt?