Good son

>good son
>actually bad son

Attached: 1654386365306.jpg (1006x1500, 394.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xuZdJFL75sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>OP
>actually faggot

when this came out my dad rented it for me and told me it was home alone 3. i was 6 years old.

>home alone
>has party at his house

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (303x166, 9.5K)

When my nephew was about 8, we took him up in the ferris wheel in Chicago. It had recently updated the carts to a transparent glass booth of sorts. And when we got to the very top, I pushed him up against the clear door and said,
>"If I let you go, do you think you could fly?"

Instant tears and has a fear of heights ever since. In my defense, he's afraid of the Wizard of Oz, so maybe he's just a born pussy.

le good son is actually... LE BAD

You need your ass kicked.

He wasn't Le Bad, though. The worst thing Macaulay did was play "Highwayman".

And for anybody who has thrown a dummy off an overpass into highway traffic knows this shit is funny AF.

Kek. Honestly the throwing the dummy over a bridge into oncoming traffic is kind of like something Kevin would do

Didn't he drown his brother? And he tried to kill his sister, too.

>"Naw, y'all were just a bunch of scared lil pricks back then. I made ya tough!"

I deserve a medal for trying to help the kid overcome his fears. And what if he did fall out of the ferris wheel and he did fly? Ever think of that!

Attached: Sleepers Good Guy.jpg (600x300, 110.59K)

>drowns sibling in a bathtub
>causes a massive pile up
>shoots and kills a dog
>tries to kill sister by throwing her into cracked ice
>tries to push mother and Elijah Wood off a cliff

And yet, Kevin is still the hero of this Home Alone spinoff. I don't get you guys. Hurting two hapless crooks is le good, but trying to toughen up family is le bad?

>the good doctor
>is actually the retard doctor

Attached: MV5BMTViMDJlYzEtOTUxNi00ZTU5LWI5MTYtMGViNTQ4NTVkYTMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzAzNTY3MDM@._V1_.jpg (2700x4000, 3.13M)

the real question is, would it have been more commercially successful if it had been named “the bad son”?

Has anyone ever read the sequel book?

this took me out of the movie. couldn't finish it. 6

one time i touched a dead chicken

>blue bloods
>actually has red bloods

Don't forget he also smoked cigarettes!

>child star that's incredibly popular with children
>at the height of his fame right after 2 blockbusters
>in one of the darkest films imaginable
youtu.be/xuZdJFL75sc
the storytelling is conventional but the subject matter is so weird

Pretty based if you ask me.

Don't fuck with me.

I can respect the gamble to give the kid a varied portfolio and not just be a child star. I hope McCulkin didn't do any weird child rapey shit after he was raped as a child. He was a dealer though or something to a lot of dumb Hollywood bitches.