Prey 2022

In which a Predator will get defeated by a minority teenage girl

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp6H7ZEYV1o

Attached: Prey-movie-film-2022-Predator-prequel-Amber-Midthunder-poster.jpg (800x1185, 81.16K)

Nah the Predator will team up with her to kill the invading white settlers.

Ugh that'll be even more cringe

Looks like transvestite Riddick

It looks reasonable, to be fair. I don't like how they're speaking English apart from when she's giving instruction to her hunting dog; should have gone full Apocalypto with it. But other than that, fuck it, can't be worse than the last Predator movie

Nothing really obnoxious about this. It's actually somewhat of a cool concept.

It's historical inaccuracy in favor of feminist/anti-white power fantasy is giving me indigestion.

the last pred movie was a crime against cinema

Another in a long line of should be easily successful franchises that are destined to continually fail.
I try to pretend it never happened. All that hype that Shane Black was writing it... Ha!

Saw it last night via the Gofile link, it looks great. And the main girl is very hot. One of my theories was that the Yautja tech would be 300 years behind, and I don't know if that's them handicapping themselves to fit the society, or their tech actually being less advanced. But after seeing the triple-dot cannot launching some arrow-type projectile, I'm almost certain they're intentionally not using energy weapons.
Why is a female character automatically feminist? Why is a movie on Indians automatically anti-white? I guess Disney knew people would react like this, which is why the movie's straight to Hulu.

What exactly is historically inaccurate about it? (Besides I assume the standard Hollywood stuff where every Indian dresses as a plains Indian even if they live in Maine or Florida). They're outright doing the whole "Her culture won't let her do mens work" angle.

This kino'll make you a goddamn sexual tyrannosaur

It's PG-13. Gonna be shit. The girl will fight both the Predator and the Patriarchy.

>PG-13
Ok, I'll pass.

Source? Last I saw is that it's R. Also it could still be good with a PG-13 rating.

kino is back on the menu

Please just give me a regular Predator and not some of that Bad Blood/Upgrade garbage.

It's gonna suck.

Why can't they create new franchises instead of milking a cow with over 30+ years old ?

>indian warriors start dying in horrible ways
>bodies found strung up and skinned
>tribe thinks its an evil spirit or some shit
>think they can kill it
>organize a hunt
>female protag wants to join them
>tell her to fuck off
>they leave
>get massacred by predator
>meanwhile, white settlers attack the now defenseless village, slaughtering women and children
>main white settler villain possesses a flintlock pistol that he took off the corpse of a spanish pirate as a trophy
>protag kills some of the settlers, injures main white settler villain, but but has to escape because outnumbered
>predator witnesses the slaughter of unarmed
>disgusted by it
>predator hunts girly, impressed by how she fought multiple settlers armed with guns
>white settlers tracking her too
>girly almost dies from a bear
>predator kills the bear because the girl is his
>stalks her for a chunk of the film
>redo the scene in P1 where arnie arms up and sets traps
>they fight
>its a tie
>predator super impressed
>white settlers catch up
>pred and girl fight together
>kill whites
>she kills the main villain
>she gifts the flintlock pistol to pred
>its the same gun and predator from pred 2
>the end
There. I talked about it in another thread, but that's the movie, explained in more depth than last time. I hate it.

>omg is that a sequel that finally gives strong women of color the spotlight

Attached: A693EECB-854A-47F5-BAE4-66638CA0B790.png (644x800, 13.04K)

can we get a fucking link ova here

Strang whamen is not the problem.
So many strang whamen films and series released in such a short span of time is the problem.
Strang whamen is the gritty remake of childhood heroes of this generation.

lmao that would be hilarious and not at all surprising in peak clown world

Attached: 1635322679264.jpg (1000x1127, 828.58K)

The predator is female and she came down to earth to hunt too became the male predators told her she can't

Attached: PREY trailer.jpg (1920x800, 1007.84K)

>stronk female character in classic 80s franchise is... LE BAD

Attached: 7e2d772cea467c26ed027ac88ff8eab0.jpg (380x612, 50K)

She is not a Mary sue

Didn't you spergs all want a predator v. tribals film?

Yes, new movie is not a carbon copy of old movie. Your point?

Kino as fuck
>Predator doing his thing fucking up Native Americans in honorable combat
>Suddenly the White Man lands ashore, starts mercilessly killing off natives
>Predator finds no honor in them and teams up with Native woman to save her land

Really fucking cool concept outside of the mental gymnastics you have to pull

there is no archaeologic evidence to suggest natives did battle with a Predator (tm) alien.

>white people were the real Predator's all along
Sounds gay as all fuck and exactly what they'd do

Is it actually?

Where did you get this?

>he doesn't enjoy seeing fit young dark skinned women on screen for the majority of a film's runtime
user, I....

I really hate hollywood

>blocked on copyright grounds
sad

>Predator movie but the Predator is female and instead of killing her prey she fucks them, only hunting and fucking the strongest and most cunning
Missed opportunity.

Attached: mist-xg-1s.jpg (742x1050, 158.03K)