Christian in a muslim majority cunt

>christian in a muslim majority cunt
>abuse minority card
It doesn't get any better than this :)

Attached: 1660041807994068.jpg (680x615, 34.44K)

It doesn't work for the Chinese minority (for being Chinese)?

i really don't understand why people relinquish their individuality to be accepted by a group of people

Attached: FC0fzy_WQAU6x62.jpg (2900x2900, 408.3K)

Do you chant the Beatitudes to yourself frequently? I think I'd have to being a sojourner in a foreign land.

Catholic or Protestant?

why? it creates happy chemicals, and bring part of a group increases your chance of survival

you don't need a group to be happy, if anything I believe true happiness come from another person accepting the way you are, not due to some morals, religion, culture, race or whatever

Attached: 1659657231441904.png (700x600, 261.36K)

>I believe true happiness come from another person accepting the way you are, not due to some morals, religion, culture, race or whatever
You are so close to grasping the truth yet so far.

Catholic. I can't fucking stand the protestaniggers.
I myself rarely goes to church and am just a catholic in name lmao.

I don't actually believe there is actually a dogmatic truth in this sense, if anything I believe there are things that spiritually richer than others and the richness of individuals is much more richer than a gigantic faceless mass of laws and morals

Attached: 1659559484880506.png (640x400, 297.77K)

>I myself rarely goes to church and am just a catholic in name lmao.
That is basically LatAm in a nutshell lmao

Attached: 1659482341174797.png (554x554, 368.13K)

No user. You might also be surprised to find out that many muslims in indonesia aren't devout themselves. The same attitude toward religion also extends to the other goverment approved religions

>Catholic. I can't fucking stand the protestaniggers.
Based

>I myself rarely goes to church and am just a catholic in name lmao.
Even more based

You're literally an honorary howaito piggu.

Senna was a devout Christian

>Christian minority in muslim majority cunt
>It's actually in MENA
Oh shit OP, you got the lucky break

yeah, but he was first and foremost a great individual, if anything he interpreted the catholic morals and values by his own greatness

Attached: FV80GFZXwAMKk69.jpg (300x493, 41.45K)

Playboy - Você lê a bíblia diariamente?

Senna - Não. Mas às vezes, mas do que uma vez por dia. É nela que aprendo pouco a pouco sobre o Deus poderoso, que criou o céu, a Terra, o universo.

Playboy - E a igreja, você vai?

Senna - Gosto quando ela está vazia, tranquila, em paz. Sou católico, mas não curto missa. Não tem nada de especial nem de gostoso nesse culto.

Playboy - Principalmente se alguém o reconhece e vem rogar um autógrafo, não é?

Senna - Não é isso. Acontece que o ritual não tem nada haver, é muito superficial. Não é o meu culto, com certeza.

Senna não gostava de ir a Missa, ele entrava na igreja católica quando estava vazia e fazia suas orações.

Attached: 1659023498701238.jpg (528x457, 46.61K)

We will get you one day gavur pig.

I remember you! Your grandmother converted, right?

Saar my great great great grandfather got converted by the german missionaries in the 1890s and we have been catholic ever since

You are just another pawn to him and the shit is why Christianity sucks dick

cringe
t. prot

>cucktholic

>Abuse minority card
I'm pretty sure most Christians get murdered in majority Islam countries, especially in the Middle East.

>your brain on foxnews