The film, which C.K. also co-wrote with Joe List...

>The film, which C.K. also co-wrote with Joe List, centers on a recovering alcoholic from New York City who clashes with family on their annual July 4th vacation trip. List stars in the film opposite Sarah Tollemache, Paula Plum, Robert Walsh and Robert Kelly. C.K. also appears in a small role.

youtu.be/_XiKCHS3Z_U

Attached: file.png (675x1000, 951.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MOGB0nBHpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn when did Nick DiPaolo turn into a jacked old biker lookin nigga

Based. Fuck pro cancel culture trannies can’t keep a good man down.

Is that fucking Frankie Munes?

CK is a sex pest.

is this what the movie is going to be about?
pol jerking all over it because luis ck directed it?

Joe List one of the only 3 standup comedians who put out a funny special in the last 5 years
youtube.com/watch?v=0MOGB0nBHpg

I wish. Better look than the king of cucks

Guy on top right looks like Epstein, also this looks like a shitty Woody Allen knockoff lol

Actually it appears to be about an alcoholic on the 4th of July

His #MeToo is still the funniest one to me. He asks these women if he can masturbate in front of them. They say okay, thinking he's joking. He pulls out his dick and starts wanking. They then claim to be victims of sexual assault.

This is going to be like Woody Allen's phase where he started hiring people to play young versions of himself.

Him and the guys Gilly and Keeves should team up and make the best sketch show of all time and even tho they all cancelled it’ll be so good some based streaming site will have to pick it up and cancel culture will officially die and you can do comedy that’s racist and sexist again without any consequences. Probably won’t happen until hard Elon buys all the streaming companies a few years from now. Mark my words this pc shit will be be destroyed soon and I think Elon will play a big hand in it

Did his movie from before he got canceled ever come out?

Attached: Brody_I-Love-You-Daddy.jpg (616x616, 47.84K)

no and you can only torrent it in sd. It’s not bad.

>also this looks like a shitty Woody Allen knockoff
I love Louie, I think he's a genius and he's my favorite stand-up ever, but his sensibilities when it comes to film seems to be that kind of pretentious stuff. I guess it's fine, it just isn't really my thing

Yes, it isn't very good tho. And frankly, this one looks kinda boring too.

yes. it was very misconceived but not pervy, mostly Louie just seemed out of his depth with the topic.

Louis starts booking people and sets to make a movie before he has a script. there is a scene where Edie Falco is playing his assistent and he apologises for wasting her time: because that's what he did, hired a great actress then failed to come up with a good enough role for her. it's possible the story dropped at the same time to indirectly punish him or maybe someone heard it was a movie rationalizing the idea of fucking teenagers when it wasn't really.

Looks like a Jidf psyop poster from the thumbnail.

I thought it was 7.5/10 and that fridge was amazing in it. All fridge fans should watch it because I came away from it appreciating her even more.

Louis CK is the funniest living comedian and I dare anyone to tell me otherwise.
After listening to all his O&A appearances, while I dont agree with him on everything, the guy is ridiculously smart.

I think their argument was that they were scared of saying no to him. If I weighed 100 pounds I’d be creeped out being alone with Louis CK before he even asked to pull his dick out

Him getting canceled was the best thing that could have happened for him because that movie seriously sucked

Oh so there is a copy of it out there? I didn't even know that, did someone leak it?
I think Louie was great because it had those artsy elements but was still bound by being a sitcom on a cable network. I didn't watch Horace & Pete but it seemed like not my thing. As long as Louis keeps releasing stand-up I'll be happy though

Do you know if Lucky Louie is good

it was because he was their boss in an entertainment job. anyone can get sacked instantly for any reason in showbiz and that created a dynamic he should have realized was coercive.

It isn't really, a lot of it is just jokes that were funnier in his specials

Horace and Pete might actually be his best overall work, I'd reccomend. his official show was even more uneven and sucked up all his time so his standup started sucking. for me "Sorry" is like his first actually good standup special since Lucky Louie start.

Thats too bad

Well I seriously disagree, I think all his specials from Chewed Up to 2017 are incredible. I liked his last two though, and I'll probably check out Horace & Pete eventually

Louie was good because it was very short. They were only a handful of scenes on a theme. Based on the movie, Louie seems to struggle with keeping the story going for a long time. Also, Louie is a capable actor, but not a great one and I think that fucks with his stuff a little bit.

>Jerked it and sent dick pics to the last three women I was talking too
>Before I did it I asked them if that's something they wanted to do or were interested in
>They said yes

Either he's a moron and just whipped it out or these women consented saw #metoo and seeing as he's famous and has money decided to set him up. With the girls I jerked off in front off/on them and sent pics. I saved texts of them saying "I want to see you cum, I want to see your dick" and mouth emojis.

You got a problem with that? Californian?

Based, this one is way better than the one before desu. I had already writen him off as a Seinfeld-esque "dude airports are crazy lmao" hack desu.