The series is a 9/10 but had some dodgy scenes

Attached: 709946.gif (250x250, 541.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0iK5Glt6tc
youtube.com/watch?v=HtrKPsUlM0E
youtube.com/watch?v=4o_ZibBPvLg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah that

Attached: 36eb63f3-de4b-4dc9-96c2-434b1522d5dd_text.gif (400x165, 687.26K)

Attached: 1653177216670.jpg (700x1048, 218.6K)

Never watched it never wanted to

youtube.com/watch?v=c0iK5Glt6tc

HBP was such a fucking garbage film, they cut out all the interesting shit from the books then padded it out with garbage teen drama and stupid scenes like this.

>oh they're a magic band so all their lyrics must be about magical creatures and stuff
God that shit was awful. At least Deathly Hallows just had a slightly obscure existing song to pass off as a magical song:

youtube.com/watch?v=HtrKPsUlM0E

>The series is a 9/10

Attached: deh heh he heh.png (660x330, 265.23K)

Anything involving cheap early 2000s CGI. Which is pretty much 90% of it.

thats not the HBP though

youtube.com/watch?v=4o_ZibBPvLg

This was a great scene user.

the cum rag elves

Ron grew up with a disgusting fan man impersonating a rat living with him, sleeping with him, bathing with him, sharing food, watching him have his first faps, all while his brothers saw it on the marauder's map and said nothing. That's pretty dodgy.

Putting shoes back on Luna Lovegood

Hated how this shit went from whimsical wizarding school to full edgelord. I literally laughed out loud when Harry's owl exploded for no reason really. Also that scene where the Nazis are sitting around the table while that autistic teacher begs for her life while getting eaten by the snake, I mean come the fuck on

Harry, did I ever tell you about the time I made a team of a fat muggle we taught magic as a joke, a zookeeper, some cop and her hot sister to fight Grindlewald? He was kinda like wizard Hitler but he also wanted to stop Hitler, his face changed shape for some reason. We had a big fight although our series got cancelled 3 movies in, I was also gay with him but only off-screen. He was a good friend.

Attached: file.png (1574x1985, 2.27M)

hegwig dies??

Yeah, it gets zapped in Deathly Hallows when they're taking Harry away from the Dursleys for the last time. And I don't know if they mentioned it in the film but in the book it did serve a purpose: Hedwig is quite distinctive, being a snowy owl, and when the Death Eaters recognised it they realised that the Harry they were chasing was the real one and summoned Voldemort.

>We both put our wizard blood into this necklace that can sense when whichever one is wearing it is mentally betraying the other

gaaaaay

>9/10
You must be joking. HP is a 5/10 series at best and only half the movies are worth watching IF youre a kid