Purple candy gives you new organs

>purple candy gives you new organs
BRAVO CRONENBERG
Truly shocking

Attached: kitkat.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

Movie was so shit, so fucking bored the whole time.

read the script 20 years ago when nic cage was cast in the viggo role. don't remember much but isn't the pink bar plastic they can digest due to some new organ they grew?

yeah

hope you enjoy new dinosaur movie!

Did the purple bar make new organs, or was it just made to weed out those who already evolved the plastic-digesting organs? I thought it was the latter.

I liked the movie just as I liked Map to the Stars, don't mind dry intellectual satire vs genre Cronenberg. But there was a wide net cast for the script between the overtly figurative elements (surgery is the new sex, the Lifeformware girls killing those who threaten their industry) and the more sci-fi elements like supposed plastic digestion that felt more akin to the pseudoscience in Brood/Rabid/Videodrome, not sure it all congealed in that aspect.

I feel like it was a cycle, new organs can digest the bar, and eating the bar also produces new organs?

thanks. I thought the script was alright but all the bad CGI in trailer really put me off. I'll watch it when it hits VOD next week or so. (it made a whopping $245,000 on friday so that'll be about a million for the weekend lel)

was it any good? trailer looked like pretentious shit

What organs? Like three nipples or something?

Just watched this goddamn movie last night. Holy kino ending. Also perfect movie to take a girl to, her pussy was soaked the entire movie watching all the flesh and organ chopping.

Were the two female mechanics doing those hits for the feds that viggo was also working for or was that just part of their job for the bed company?

>nipples are organs
american education everyone

Skin is an organ and nipples are part of skin, so it's kind of like a sub-organ in a sense, wouldn't you say?

Nipples areNevermind beat me to it, well anyway Retard

Did you guys actually watch the movie? The purple bar is sustenance for people you *do* have the new organs.

I could've misunderstood that part because my attention span is pretty shitty.

It was fine. The premise of the movie is "what are we hiding inside?" If this interests you, go for it. I'll say that some parts are disturbing though so if you are someone sensitive to that, maybe avoid it. It was worthwhile to see once.
Well, there was that one guy who stole the bar to try it at one of the surgery parties and he died because it was synthetic stuff that a regular person, at the time, can't eat. they also explain it later in the factory-esque place.

I get that it's sustenance and the synthetic-digesters can digest it but I thought the gist of the dad's speech was they evolved/modified themselves with the tattooed organs to process plastics, being better adapted to the new decaying world. But yet they're producing more plastic for their bars/making more industrial waste and not really transcending society?

You know what would be a good new organ, something that would let you drink ocean/salt water without dying.

Yeah more or less. Their "cause" only becomes valid because people like his kid and the MC actually did grow organ systems that process synthetic material. It does feel like they made it up and it just so happened that they were correct in their theory. So I get that part of your confusion.

that french bitch is so fuckin ugly

Attached: file.png (714x768, 538.41K)

>>Filtered again

The concept is so simple but this board can’t grasp it, everyone here is a plastic eater after all