Yep, I think pokekino is back on the menu

Yep, I think pokekino is back on the menu.

Attached: 1654330795835.png (2500x1572, 3.29M)

Wait, is this the SM pokemon league?

>no Blastoise

D R O P P E D

>two charizard
zzzz

Basically the Pokemon equivalent of Champion's League.

Four of these people have Charizards.

You know they're gonna force a 3rd o e back in the show

REMEMBER KAAAANTOOOOOO?????

The last time Pokekino was made was 2001. When Weinstein got his hands on it, the series unironically went to shit as well.

>The last time Pokekino was made was 2001. When Weinstein got his hands on it
Wait what?

Your board sexualizes cartoon children
I hate u

>Miramax, LLC (also known as Miramax Films) is an American entertainment company known for producing and distributing films and television shows. Its headquarters are located in Los Angeles, California. Miramax was founded on December 19, 1979, by brothers Bob and Harvey Weinstein...

To be honest the 4Kids dub was hilarious and it made the show actually watchable. Very self aware. People who stand by "the original" just don't understand.

>you now remember that the main boss for Pokemon 3 was a real world T-Rex that was destroying reality by being there and Ash Ketchum ends up waking up at the very end from in the real world as an adult and realizing Pokemon was all a dream and was the intended conclusion to the series.
I'm dead serious too.

Attached: 185.jpg (650x637, 99.14K)

Nice quads but you're wrong, dp and xy were extremely kino

champion with ace from a different region = SHIT

quads of truth

Uhhhhmmmnn.... Based I guess?

The dub was great and what popularized the show, yeah you had some weird moments like the jelly donuts bit but everything else was actually great. Watched the original series recently and it holds up great with emotional moments and genuinely funny moments even as an adult. First movie is also great.

biggest media franchise in the world

Attached: pm_102_animation.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Is Ash's Charizard not coming out too?

Small indie studio prease understand

Who are you rooting for Any Forums?

probably
also Lance also has a Charizard but they likely realize it would be too much

Pokemon is basically great until the VAs changed, which was right around Hoenn when they threw canon out the window and kept resetting Ash every region and he forgot about catching them all and being a Pokemon master.

Reserves still haven't been confirmed so we are sticking with the underdeveloped shill mon team he has currently

>articuno died on the way back to his home planet

why are the CVs not aligning with the right picture

Here's the original.

Attached: 1654330671250.png (2500x1572, 2.66M)