*teaches millions of eastern euro kids to speak English*

*teaches millions of eastern euro kids to speak English*

Attached: Cartoon_Network_2010_logo.svg.png (1920x1149, 39.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartoon_Network_(Scandinavian_TV_channel)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Learned englishu while playing in a american clan in soldier of forture - double helix - gold edition

Don't you have dubs?

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1252x704, 122.7K)

I learned from vidya gaems, music and watching TV, at school I mostly just fooled around in english class and english teachers liked me

Runescape and World of Warcraft made every gamer in my generation in my country a decent english speaker in their pre-teens.

>english class
pfft, amateur

What shows did they air over there?

imagine some little slavling saying spoot

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1440x810, 192.29K)

those were the good days...

Attached: file.png (1300x1005, 2.46M)

did you not have dubs
what a sad existence

Tom and Jerry, Kick Buttowski, Ed Edd and Eddy, Spongebob, Blue, Dexter, Fairly Odd Parents, I can't remember specifically all of them

nope only subs, dubs were for movies and really popular shows like spongebob

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartoon_Network_(Scandinavian_TV_channel)
Spongebob and FOP were Nickledeon shows?

you are even more thirdie than we are

In my country we had both. Usually dub, sometimes sub. Good for making children practice reading english every now and then.

Eastern euros watch CN in English? Do you niggas really?

cunts without dubbing have better English proficiency, they hear the actual language and can make connections with the subtitles

Attached: dubbing-map.jpg (313x676, 80.51K)

>not watching CN in hindi
You missed out
Especially Billy and mandy

>learning "English", the Esperanto of natural languages
>consooming retarded "Anglo" and American media in it instead of your native language
>posting on English-language imageboards
>bragging about forgetting words in your native language because you use >MUH ENGLISH so much

Very cringe. In fact, consider necking yourselves.

can't imagine being from such an irrelevant countrylet that they wouldn't dub every single show.

Dubs usually suck, ESPECIALLY GERMAN ONES

nah german dub is pretty decent. German spongebob is way better than the anglo version for example

Nope, they were streamed by Nickelodeon, I just couldn't remember which cartoons were specifically aired by CN and tried to quickly list all of the popular cartoons I could remember.
Doesn't Sweden do the same?
yes lol why would that be wierd

I learned from icq chat at 16 by translating every sentence. My fate of a loser addicted to suspicious internet sites started then