It was fucking shit

>follows animal for five minutes, then inexplicably cuts halfway around the world for no reason with zero connection to the first
>bloodless, harmless violence, nobody gets hurt except when they do it's zoomed out, hidden behind something, or just straight up off-screen
>All the violence extends only to fucking insects or hatchlings anyway
>Speculative beyond any reasonable measure, because these aren't dinosaurs they are le heckin real animalrinos!
I've never been more disappointed in my life, this show was just meant to be a vfx tech demo to show apple was capable

Attached: prehistoricshit.jpg (1280x720, 99.94K)

Yeah, I couldn’t give a shit about accuracy, but what bothers me is how hard they’re striving to make dinosaurs lame. They decided that showing a T Rex take down a triceratops was less important than showing him fuck.

Why are (((they))) so intent on erasing our dinos bros

This bubbles were retarded.

Sometimes you just don't get any good footage

is there really no blood? when every actual real nature documentary has tons of blood when carnivores are involved. why?

My gf and I loved it. Inspired us to do some dinosaur art. Hope there will be more. Maybe a series about ice age animals too.

>love BBC nature docs,
>love this old fuck Attenborough and his kino voice,
>have no dog in the autistic fight about feathered dinos
This one sucked and they probably know it too.
Compared to normal nature docs it felt empty, fake and soulless.
I'm guessing they did it for the reddit crowd.
This documentary just shows how little we know about dinos apart from some bones and fragments of soft tissues, no way they were this boring.

Attached: 1626595943981.jpg (640x628, 44.24K)

Dinosaurs aren't fictional characters, they were animals. They hunted, the fucked, they shitted, they fought for dominance, they died and yeah, they were also lame at times. They aren't striving to make them lame, they are striving to make something that's not just LE HECKING TOOTHED DINO IS HUNTING

Fucking woke dinos, I never thought it would go this far

Evolution is just a theory.

Holy sneed.
This CGI shit is more fictional than Mel gibsons braveheart

and it was le hecking shit. what point are you making? it's 'supposed to be shit and boring'?

>have the capability to show dinosaurs doing exciting and entertaining shit because its not real life, which is boring on average
>intentionally make it boring still
why?

theres nothing wrong with fleshing out dinosaurs in a realistic way, but introducing t. rex with an off-screen killed triceratops? That was fucking terrible and egregious beyond measure

>Dinosaurs aren't fictional characters
AHHAHAHAHHHAAH
Dinosaurs: A bunch of frankenstein beasts thrown together with assorted whale and elephant bones 200 years ago by hack frauds.

Have you not seen documentaries of real animals? It's more brutal than anything you'll see in Jurassic Park. Shut the fuck up you retard.

What I wanna know is why are ((they)) so obsessed with infanticide? Literally every one of these stories involves the dinosaur parents getting their young killed, wtf why? WWD the only young that died off the top of my head were the baby rexes at the end, but that barely counts.
>abortion
>homosexuality
>trans kids
>circumcision
what the FUCK is their problem with kids??

THE HECKING SCIENCE SAYS THE T REX WAS A VEGETARIAN JUST ACCEPT THE FACTS CHUD

There's some flesh, blood on leaves, open wounds, etc.

>follows animal for five minutes, then inexplicably cuts halfway around the world for no reason with zero connection to the first
That was really annoying and didn't help the show.

Yeah, SOME are. Some focus on little moments of everyday life and beauty. Not everything is lions hunting gazelles

They have been using dinosaurs to push retardation for a long time. Imagine some fucking dork clutching a dinosaur bone and then saying "this proves gods not real" whilst arranging these bones made out of pulverized chicken carcasses in china in a museum exhibit and having them mime the act of fucking for children to gawk at.

Attached: Dinosex.jpg (1596x1100, 1.6M)

All the paleontologist and dinosaur enthusiast are either trans or have pronouns in their bio. I feel isolated from my childhood to teen years passion.

Attached: bah.jpg (600x719, 42.36K)

Because the young are the most vulnerable. Most animals die young. That's the way things are.

BEHOLD... T-REX. WATCH AS IT
>gets its young killed in retarded ways
>lazes around on the beach
>scavenges
>gets hurt :(
>fucks
Literally yikes. Can't believe we got kiked out of that rex V mosasaur battle AND rex v triceratops battle. What an utter ripoff.
Hate this asshole.
>turn on Our Planet on N-flix expecting some animal kino
>THESE... ARE BLUE WHALES.
>WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEM.
>DESPITE HAVING RECORD HIGH NUMBERS THEY ARE ALL DYING AS WHITE EUROPEANS SPREAD
>TO LEARN MORE AND DONATE TO GRETA THORNBURG AND THE EUROPEAN DEPOPULATION ORGANIZATION...
>VISIT WWW.NEWWORLDDEPOPULATION.UN TODAY
>*black lady starts singing for 4 seconds before going to next episode*

Attached: 1645199311585 (1).jpg (1024x576, 46K)

I'm not the one denying both sides exist though am I? This shitty documentary is.

>What I wanna know is why are ((they)) so obsessed with infanticide?
As opposed to chuds, who literally think its fine to shoot up primary schools

Fuck off you well-poisoning flatEarth troon

Wtf does that even mean? Why do we have to depict it in each fictional story? Fuck off.

Well, if the dinosaurs were better at protecting and raising their young, maybe they wouldn't be extinct right now?

You mean the CIA? Last thing any "chud" would do is mindlessly gun down a child like some kike troon.

>Pissy chuds mad that a documentary wasn't Jurassic Park