Create shitty female character

>create shitty female character
>block any criticism by calling the critics sexists
>create shitty black character
>block any criticism by calling the critics racists
I'm glad I never liked star wars. What a fucking pozzed franchise.

Attached: Rey_TROS_Fathead.png (907x1390, 1.04M)

I've never watched either and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

I only liked the prequels. Always thought the OT looked too goofy and amateurish.

Why didn't they cast one (or all!) of the Park Reys? They're much cuter. If they also wrote a good script, there'd have been no criticism, and everyone would have been happy.

Lots of people have a problem with then being shitty characters.

You have a problem with them being female and black characters. Them being shitty was a lucky coincidence for you. If the moves had been 10/10, you'd still be bitching about women and niggers. Just say so faggot, you literally don't have to pretend here for fucks sake

Based and memepilled.

yawn

Anytime I see a post like this I can immediately tell the poster is unironically from Reddit. Atleast try to fit in and stop the LE EPIC BASEDPILLED GOOD SIR shit.

Yeah you won, nobody can match with with you champ

>the Park Reys
Ray Park wasn't even good as Darth Maul, and by now he's way too old to even pull that role off properly. Much less the main role.

Should have dressed her up in nicer clothes than a burlap sack.

Attached: 28ABD91A-FA4F-4365-80BB-67D5FC48952F.jpg (449x700, 37.04K)

Not really, people like Mace and Lando.
But they were created in a time when niggers weren't exalted in every media

Those characters existed when you were a child, before you spent years reading about how evil niggers and Jews are online.

The only difference is you bitch

Here's the problem with Rey as a character and lead for a film:

She's specifically designed so that you don't at all have any sexual thoughts about her, from her mannerisms to her costume. And yet, I want to have sex with her anyway.

It's for this reason that she failed to be a compelling protagonist.

>feeding the troll
Come on user.

Portman's face is sexier than the nothing that bathrobe is supposed to be showing

You call that trolling? Holy shit zoomers can't even have facts pointed out without thinking they're being trolled. No baby boy, that's not trolling, that's reality

Rey and the new negress are terrible characters, regardless of what anybody says or why they think it

>people like Mace and Lando.
You do realize that Lando was 100% a diversity hire, right? And that "people" sure as hell wasn't everyone. There just wasn't as much of an outlet for Any Forumstards back then. No internet. And you didn't get a glimpse in their offline echochambers.

>Those characters existed when you were a child, before you spent years reading about how evil niggers and Jews are online.
Yes, I've "read" about it.
>The only difference is you bitch
Really isn't. Media is now catered to niggerism and nigger exaltation.

It's almost like I said And it's almost like you're too stupid to read it. I haven't watched Obi Wan yet because I threw this franchise in the trash but I guarantee that if I did, the new chick is fine and is just 2black4u

I only have myself to blame

No they don't realize it, because they were literally children when they were watching those movies, if they were even born at all when they came out. They hadn't learned yet that they should hate everything Black yet

no one complains about idris elba. turns out if you're a shit actor people complain.

>You do realize that Lando was 100% a diversity hire, right?
And he was a cool character played by s cool actor. Was there ever an article in magazines saying how important it was that he should have an afro because lil nigs can identify with?
And that "people" sure as hell wasn't everyone. There just wasn't as much of an outlet for Any Forumstards back then. No internet. And you didn't get a glimpse in their offline echochambers.

Yeah nobody complained that Heimdall was black! Oh wait they did, loudly and nonstop

>the one poster acting as the nigger defense force
Cringe, bro

>nobody complained that Heimdall was black
Are you saying they shouldn't have?

I'm saying they did and the poster I was replying to is a fucking moron. More likely he was 8 when those movies came out so he wasn't around here to see the tears flowing because they turned Heimdall into a nigger

you are probably the most retarded person on Any Forums. Those are well written characters who happen to be black. today they would be boring blank slates of characters and the media would whip up a frenzy 'waoh black characters in starwars!!!'

>Was there ever an article in magazines
How old are you, user? You really do not have a solid grasp of how media and society worked back in the early 80s.

So no, so I'm right in saying it's different
Okay

Are they well written, or are they side characters from your childhood in comparison to the main and secondary characters from your adulthood

Let me ask you something: do you honestly think black people waited till 2010 to start writing about black characters in media?

The former

No, it's not different as far as "people" are concerned. It's different as far as media worked. There was no "instant reaction". If you wanted to make yourself heard as a journalist (film critic, feuilleton, social commentary, whatever), you might dedicate your weekly column to the new Star Wars film. If you then wanted to make yourself heard as a reader, you could write a letter to your local newspaper and hope they release it a week or two later. And that was it. That was all the discussion that would take place about something.
This wasn't the internet where you'd get a never-ending stream of short brainless comments from all sides within hours after a film release and for years to come.

It works IRL too

Attached: barack-obama-12782369-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 90.82K)

I think they wanted until 2010 to get really obnoxious about it

>No, it's not different as far as "people" are concerned. It's different as far as media worked.
Yes, and that includes that now niggers are exalted, thank you.

or rather, jews are just using black people because they know they can't do anything?

Attached: 1648945591683.png (341x754, 139.19K)