This would actually be a nightmare living the same day on repeat

This would actually be a nightmare living the same day on repeat.

Attached: 63_front.jpg (1800x2700, 846.34K)

haha y-yeah

Attached: 1397250017026.png (1448x980, 158.41K)

Totally. An absolute nightmare.

of course,that's why he kills himself several times for no avail

Depends, how many times did he do it? Longer than a lifetime? More?

Its not on repeat though he can changes events as he likes

I wouldn't mind if the day and location are nice

>catched

That about sums it up for me

I would do whatever I could to leave, steal the biggest all terrain vehicle and drive as far away as possible

Several hundred years would be a conservative estimate based on the number of skills he mastered

rape

What happens if you get so bored of it you rape/murder everyone then the cycle stops? Like I'd be so paranoid that the cycle would break the moment I did something crazy like steal a bank load of cash

I think people who like these types of situations usually have a rape kink. Having sex with women under duress where there are no repercussions.

I liken it to time freezing and invisibility stuff. All just closet rapists.

Source: I like these scenarios and I feel this way.

>catched

I would just rape Andie McDowell every single day for eternity and never get out of the loop

Wasn't it like 10000 days, so roughly 30 years

What a weird time to shower

What are the rules on physical gains if you spending time weight lifting or over eating? He gets to keep mental gains and muscle memory so why not get really strong and rape Andie McDowell all the time.

wtf

Only fap once, not even in the early morning.
>ngtmi

>What happens if you get so bored of it you rape/murder everyone then the cycle stops? Like I'd be so paranoid that the cycle would break the moment I did something crazy like steal a bank load of cash
After enough time you wouldn't even care. If anything you'd be happy for some change.

This. The director said it was about 10 years, but then revised it up to 30 years - a number supported by most autistics who calculate this shit, who keep coming up with 30-35 years.