AYO LOBSTER BEANS AND DRINKING KEROSENE LMAO

>AYO LOBSTER BEANS AND DRINKING KEROSENE LMAO
What an awful pointless movie.

Attached: 1627778506596.jpg (2700x2263, 1.72M)

Filtered.

A FILTER BE UPON YE

Attached: 02BA7473-611A-43DA-AD28-06FCBA2A8560.jpg (960x889, 29.88K)

how did eggars manage to make such kino when he's obviously a talentless hack as evidenced by with and northman

Damn ye! Let Neptune strike ye dead user! HAAAAAAAAAAARK!

Hark Triton, hark! Bellow, bid our father the Sea Janny rise from the depths full foul in his fury! Black waves teeming with salt foam to smother this young mouth with pungent slime, to choke ye, engorging your organs til’ ye turn blue and bloated with bilge and brine and can scream no more -- only when he, crowned in cockle shells with slitherin’ tentacle tail and steaming beard take up his fell be-finned arm, his coral-tine trident screeches banshee-like in the tempest and plunges right through yer gullet, bursting ye -- a bulging bladder no more, but a blasted bloody film now and nothing for the harpies and the souls of dead sailors to peck and claw and feed upon only to be lapped up and swallowed by the infinite waters of the Dread Janny Emperor himself -- forgotten to any man, to any time, forgotten to any god or devil, forgotten even to the sea, for any stuff for part of user, even any scantling of your soul is user no more, but is now itself the sea!

Film of the year, alongside Uncut Gems and Irishman.

Look at ye. You’re an open book, says I. You wouldn’t last one day out there. You wouldn’t last a minute, I don’t think, if you were out on the sea

I knew you'd say that. You are wrong though. The movie is simply not good. Huffing its farts and claimg otherwise is embarrassing. You are just ashamed to admit the movie is awful after having ridden in its band wagon claiming otherwise.

YER FOND OF ME SHITPOSTS
ADMIT IT

It was ye, dog. It was ye who posted this thread. It was ye who damned us dog. What don’t you like about the film? Aren’t ye fond of it? Nay. I think not…I think not

even if you (wrongly) viewed it as a campy b film rather than an art film, it’s STILL wildly entertaining with lots of comedy and cast charisma. Try watching something actually boring and fart sniffing like a Tarkovsky.

DAMN YE! LET JANNY STRIKE YE DEAD

I turned it off after the first Dafoe fart joke.
Looked up the script and he literally underlined the fart joke. Can't believe this trash gets greenlit.

Have you looked up a reason yet, why lad, you don’t get no bitches on your dick

I could've had tinder pussy tonight but rewatching State of Grace instead. I'm thinking I won, laddy.

Tinder pussy… like tinder hasn’t been dead for a year. And like you were going to get pussy. Those are 2 lies. Just admit you killed the gull

>LET JANNY STRIKE YE DEAD

Attached: yaar.jpg (800x445, 114.65K)

YER FARTS

BAD LUCK TO HUFF YER OWN FARTS

why come tinder is dead

creeps. bots… retards