You should all be ashamed

You should all be ashamed

Attached: 1652131587345.png (1058x1289, 1.36M)

wonged

why is she hanging out with wong so much?

He should feel deep shame for his performance in Obi Wan.

All I ever saw here were people posting about how hot she is. Even though she's ugly.

Attached: Mickey Rooneyz.jpg (300x256, 16.89K)

BING CHILLING

How do you pronounce those names?

Ching Chong bing bong

Soul cheeto

he was my Khan.
-Marco

Everyone wants wong's dong.

>two foreign horde actors trying to chastize locals for thinking they're disgusting
These creatures live in delusion.

so have the atheist woke burgers made a full 480° and start using christcuck shaming tactics

Wongs entire character is like the greatest creation of white guilt in the MCU. He is given nothing bur sarcastic one liners, the few times he fights he is shown as competent and I emphasize FEW and he is given the title of sorceress supreme which is the biggest title he can have. What does the character actually do in these movies? Nothing? He is always on "vacation"or always "attending important things" that take him away from the movie. He exists to be nothing but a minority in a high position so they can point to him and say "see this Asian guy is important" but he actually does very little in these movies and his screen time can usually be measured in seconds. But yea Benedict play stupid to how you are being used as a minority and how pointless your character has always been.

I remember in the 00s we used to say "don't feed the trolls" because for you zoom zooms, when you acknowledge the trolls and respond to their shit posting, they get off on it and continue doing it. But when you ignore them and deprive them of attention they tend to get bored and stop.

Wong simping for xochil

She's not gay in real life so why would any one bully her? Studios make up bullshit news likecthis for publicity like the shit going on with the black girl in obi wan.

Do Americans even exist anymore?

you should be ashamed for watching it

Not for long. We're on our way to Yugoslavian tier ethnic violence. Please record it from abroad for posterity.

The country known as America is simply some economic trading platform now. No culture or history or even a language, it exists to be the mall for the entire world

Attached: literally who.jpg (326x266, 21.88K)

see how they put the actors in character when reporting just a personal opinion

hes just a sidekick lol unironically touch grass

Shamefur dispray

disney marketing tactics are losing their weight
no we are not. grow up.

Oh no Bro, dont open up the epic cape portal and 1v1 me

He's not in it. You're getting your Chinks mixed up.

>no culture

Attached: 4862C66F-FF5F-4769-9DE1-F840B0846203.jpg (2000x2000, 264.21K)

He is not a sidekick. War Marchine is a sidekick and has more screen time and story put into him.

Listen here CHINK, I'll hate FAGGOTS and DYKES all day long if that what I damn well want.

>Black Panther 2 is coming out in a month
what? Did I miss a trailer?

do you have the burger /lit/ chart

Attached: 1651639282057.png (588x642, 146.29K)

meds

Homosexuality is a sin

H-how old is she again?