England has too much crime, I'm scared most of the time

England has too much crime, I'm scared most of the time.

Does your country have a bad crime probably?

Attached: 1659044146433669.jpg (749x729, 47.33K)

xi execute all real criminal just corruption now. if you like serious rapist or drug dealer you get put in death truck

England has too much sovl

Does he arrest niggers on sight?

99% went home in coronavirus

i dont know anyone that got robbed. not friends or family in 20 years.
If you dont go to dangerous neighboorhoods u fine

pay debt too you bankrupt

People say the U.S is dangerous but the only people who have ever stolen from my family is the government (taxation is theft) and other members of my family.

Yes. If you live in the city you need to lock your car or someone WILL get into it at some point.

No. The only crime is gypsies. They should be g4$$3d

My capital is very unsafe, so I avoid going to other districts as much as possible. However, I never feel fear of going those places because I keep my confidence, a good posture and clothing to mimic the looks of a common thief.
>Big brain time

I have never been robbed in my entire life, so I'm doing good. (smiles)

Lots of muslims here

You aren't chinese. The CCP banned the entire internet from there using the big firewall or whatever that faggotry is called.

people here complain about crime but the only crime i've ever experienced was me buying weed

Attached: Pasta la vista.jpg (446x435, 28.09K)

>England has too much crime
lol
lmao even

>taxation is theft
goddam i knew the us education was bad but not that bad

*Wuhan flu

If only you knew how lucky you really are

I hate how dangerous this country is, why can't england be safe?

Attached: 49b.jpg (600x500, 30.75K)

No, it safe enough. Crime is probably the reason why I don't want to move to USA. It feels like Canada is much better place or I need to choose some certain low crime areas in USA. London I perceive actually the same as USA, but another cities of Britain seems much better in this aspect