Any Forums, GET IN HERE, WE’RE TELLING SEX STORIES

Go on, let’s hear your best sex story

Attached: 492CD22A-813E-43CA-BADF-E5E71B1DFCC7.jpg (1280x720, 87.21K)

I've never had sex

Attached: 4fb.jpg (600x468, 31.78K)

I legitimately, and genuinely, fucked and dated my sister.

Attached: 1646962501972.jpg (1004x750, 707.31K)

When I was a senior in highschool, my sister’s friend who was a freshmen sucked my dick. I didn’t even try to make her, she basically forced me by relentless pressure

I once watched a TV show and two of the characters started having sex and I very awkwardly fast forwarded through the scene as sweat started to form on my brow

Three hookers refused payment.

I don't like choking women during sex. Too many cases.

Damn… well, if you were young at least you can use that as an excuse, everyone did something weird when they were young

Never had a girl, younger brother brought his girl to stay at my parents, he was sick so he was mean and rude to her for half the stay, i just thinked glad i dont have a gf to much work to be nice all the time

Why?

nice numerals

>be me, highschool
>cute girl asks me if i want to come over after school
>think to myself "wow i think she might want to do something sexual holy cow this has never happened to me before"
>i go over after school
>she takes me on a "tour of her house"
>ends in her bedroom
>she asks me if i want to see her "cool lights"
>she shuts off the lights, turns on some disco ball thing, a black light, some other shit, it's like i'm in a japanese whore house or something
>she sits on the bed, says "user our house has no insulation between floors, my mom is upstaris and she can hear EVERYTHING that happens down here"
>in my head I think "huh, that's weird. when she turned on all those lights i kind of thought she wanted sex, but she just said her mom can hear everything so that must mean we can't have sex"
>I say "Ok.. well thanks for inviting me over, see you at school tomorrow" and walk out the door
>years later it dawns on me that she wanted hot D and just was telling me to keep it quiet
>i'm a fucking retarded faggot retard and want to kill myself now because no one wants to fuck me

please help me i'm completely retarded

Attached: pepo-apu.gif (498x454, 2.4M)

A friend egged me on to fuck his drunk passed out sister at a party. I didn't because he had another friend fuck her first. Or maybe he did it himself.

I missed a lot of obvious signs too. When I was really young, like fifth grade, I got a girlfriend. But for some reason a few days later my friend told me she asked me out as a joke, then I was worried I was being made fun of, so I asked out the ugliest girl in the class out as a joke like pretty obnoxiously, and everyone was laughing, but my “girlfriend” at the time left and went into the bathroom to cry. Then a couple years later in seventh grade after that blew over and was forgotten about she said to me “I wish I had a boyfriend. Don’t you wish you had a girlfriend” and that time I was pretty sure what she meant but I was too nervous to ask her out or say anything so I just said “yeah” or something. Although those aren’t the worse things that I still think about from my childhood

Why did you break up?

>all the good hookers have left

Attached: 1.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

Was she hot? If she wasn’t I don’t blame you, but it sounds like you might’ve missed a golden opportunity. Kinda fucked up it was his sister. One time at a party though my friend’s girlfriend was passed out and he said we should go fuck her in the butt, but he was joking to be fair

>be me
>15 years old at friend's birthday party
>her two dogs start fighting
>i try to break it up and get bit
>literally just a scratch but friend's much older sister with massive tits who was babysitting the party insists she drives me to the hospital for a tetanus shot or some shit
>she drives in opposite direction of hospital
>pulls in to driveway of some house
>its actually her house
>turns car off then looks at me, not saying a word
>not understanding because I was a dumbass, I ask "so uhh... what are we doing here?"
>she blinks and says "Oh... right. My bad."
>drives me back to the party without saying a word
>only later understand that I could've had my face smothered by her massive tits
>never manage to date or hook up with a chick with big juggs even to this day
I'll never forget this shit. I was such a fucking IDIOT.

Sure, I've got a good one
>be 17
>a few days after Halloween
>hanging out with ex girlfriend and current girlfriend
>they are friends
>hanging out in my friends basement
>girls are both flirting with me
>my friend notices
>he goes upstairs to "shower"
>total bro move
>girls asking me who was the better kisser
>tell them I'm not sure and that I'd have to try both
>start making out with them
>ffwd
>one of the girls notice a little tiny pirate hat beside the futon we're fucking on
>it was my friends 3 year old brothers from halloween
>they put it on me and laugh
>continue fucking them wearing a toddlers pirate hat
>all 3 of us are naked as fuck
>apparently my friends uncle was coming over to pick something up for the kids
>he sends his wife downstairs to look for whatever it was
>hfw she walks in on naked teenage me getting a double blw job from two scene girls wearing only a pirate hat

Attached: 1638237378273.jpg (620x651, 39.67K)

Epic.

I was looking after my boss' place whilst he was away and I fucked one of the girls I work with in his bed

Yeah, I had a similar experience and regretted it just as hard given I became a permavirgin not long after. That's how it goes though.

I fucked my gf in the ass on my roommate's treasured plush beanbag. I also fucked her while someone else was in the room sleeping, twice.