You're gonna blame me because you were the business head of the company and you made a bad business deal with your own...

>You're gonna blame me because you were the business head of the company and you made a bad business deal with your own company?

How would Any Forums respond?

Attached: the social network.jpg (933x511, 114.64K)

I'd just shoot him

Call him a dyel faggot and give him a swirly.

i'd rather spend the rest of my life unemployed than work for your evil empire Zuckerfuck

*teleport out of there*

Yes, because you acted behind my back, you back-stabbing lying kike.

Not my problem.

Dogs fucked the pope. No fault of mine.

We'll see if it's your problem when you have to write me a check, you curly-haired faggot.

Open up his desktop case, shit in it, put it back and see how long it takes him to find it.

Good movie. Shame it’s a work of total fiction and now how Facebook was actually founded.

FOOL THAT I WAS FOR TRUSTING YOU
*draws sword from scabbard*
ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THE DAY OF ST GEORGE, YOU SERPENT?

I would say "Ok then, I'm going home." then proceed to go home.

This. It's a shame Zuckerberg wasn't shot by any of the dozens of people who fucked over (or the billions of users he would go to fuck over)

sneed

What is inaccurate about it?

Git Gud scrub lmao

agreed, they left out he part where DARPA representatives visited Zuckerberg at his dorm in the early days and forced him to put government agents in key positions at Facebook

Is it really legal to take someone's money to start a project with them expecting you to be his partner then giving their money back and kicking them out? No way he got away with that shit

lol

As far as the film goes, Eduardo didn't read the papers he signed. It was literally all his fault.

I know you are but what am I?

Facebook was founded the exact same day DARPA project lifelog ended with the same key people at the helm. The idea that is a grassroots thing is asinine. It had government backing before it even started.

Why didn't his spider senses go off?

I'd reenact Whack Your Boss

"kill yourself nigger, sneed"

So did the zucc plan to fuck him over from the start? I thought he did it because eduardo froze the account or something lol why tf are jews like this

Sphincter. Says. What.

Yeah, well the jerk store called. They're all out of you

Jews jewing jews