I can't find a job in my country

I can't find a job in my country

Attached: 1641663346118.jpg (189x250, 5.18K)

Find a job in my country.

I'm a NEET in my country.

Attached: 15027389217783.jpg (358x360, 23.56K)

How?

Do you have a degree?

I guess i'm neet too. It's been like a year, I won't deny I enjoy it. But it's been too much, all my friends are working except me

I'll tell you what you need to do.

You walk right up to the business building, ask to talk to the manager and give him a firm handshake. Tell him you're willing to put in a hard days work for a hard earned paycheck.

Yes, I studied business or something like that. Ive had a lot of interviews, but they don't want me

>It's been like a year
Since 9th grade for me. I'm 31. So 15+ years.

Attached: 1502789817638.gif (640x360, 3.93M)

I wish I could do that, but I can't live off my parents all my life. The peer pressure is strong too.

If you want to work in business you need to make friends

I live alone. But I'm Nordic so the government pays our NEETbux. Extreme cheatmode.

i dont want to find a job in my country

i do everything to avoid work so the Jobcenter has to give me welfare...

Attached: 1656863306152.jpg (900x900, 92.07K)

Not even as a truck driver?

I don't have friends. But it's not business, it's something like that. I want to work in finance or investemnt
Mogs me.
Not enough welfare here

I want a real job

Truck drivers are the backbone of modern civilization

>i dont want to find a job in my country
this

Why do want to wageslave in Dwarf shit?
Chile is collapsing, flee user.

Holly mother of the Boomers.
Kkkkk, how old are you? 45? 50 maybe?

How are things in PY? I unirronically thinking in live the dream in PY after I finish mu degree.

For me its different you see, I DON'T want a job in my country. No pussy? No possibility for home ownership? Then what the fuck and who the fuck am I working for? To consume endless product and pay some cunts mortage via rent? Fuck this wage slave system!

Attached: 1615458289571.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)