Are you successful with women in your country?

are you successful with women in your country?
flag
yes, I can handle myself around the fairer sex

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-08 224833.png (896x669, 537.88K)

no
i am an ugly incel freak

i've had 3 women hit on me and ask me out, one of them was very attractive, but i autistically rejected all of them.

>autistically
why does this word get thrown around all the fucking time, im not autistic but its getting annoying. its now just a buzzword for people who are slightly socially awkward

Sometimes I wonder if in the sea of jokes, some of these coordinates are legit.

Easier to cope with failure if you can blame it on a diagnosis

it's a buzzword for
> hehe i totally sabotage myself for no reason and cry about it later, i am so quirky

Today I met this Chinese student in the tram. She was like 5"4', skinny and completely lost. I asked her where she got out and it was right where I was to. I told her which stop was hers and she said "I'll follow you" with a big, slutty smile on her face. When we got out, I lifted her suitcases to the curb and then left telling her to have a nice day while she enthusiastically thanked me. I have a gf, but an adulterous mind. Despite my intent of debauchery, I had to go to my job interview. Very interesting how easy women are when you're more than two years their age.

yeah but i bet most of the time people use it they are not even autistic
i have an autistic cousin and he never described as autistically doing something

heheh imagine ;)

It's just a Any Forums buzzword like "unironically" you newfag

I'm going to go here tommorrow and find out what you did

Attached: Screenshot_20220808-225649_Opera.jpg (1080x1194, 285.49K)

maybe but its still annoying
every time someone uses it its always for something not really autistic, its the same when girls go ‘im just really quirky’ or whatever, like dude stfu youre not special

I would say I'm above average and after years I got myself a nice body, so when I'm out with my friends they often tell me this or that girl is looking at me and shit like that.
Problem is that I'm gay so I don't give three shits about women.

>Very interesting how easy women are when you're more than two years their age
the prettiest one was older than me
the way you are derailing this thread is very autistic

Never thought about what pussy feels like?

Post a thread when you do.

Does look very isolated, like a good hiding place.

I've been taking a look at the missing people reported by the dutch police. Since you mentioned an asian women in detail I can only assume that your victim might also be asian. Taking a look at the missing reports, this is the only person that matches your vague description.

Attached: Screenshot_20220808-230615_Opera.jpg (1080x495, 132.99K)

Not really, I find them disgusting.

She is a student at the AMC in Amsterdam. Might be the person you are talking about.

okay now this thread is getting interesting

Looks like quite a walk since it is very isolated.

Attached: Screenshot_20220808-231546_Earth.jpg (1080x2184, 517.04K)

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Attached: ab0042a075f6676b88332b72a484c9c8.jpg (736x872, 37.77K)

Based German autist

Yes but only the heroes journey gives me an erection. Unless the woman strokes my ego my cock is soft upon THE time to act. Whorish women are the worst for a man's ego. "Success" with women is a stupid prize for a stupid game to which you have to be stupid to enjoy over and over again before maturing and making up for lost time and resources.

Islam is the WAY
To succeed with women

Actually it's Mexican Menonite Militarized Mormonism

I might just go right now. It's a 1 hour drive from where I live.

Smells pretty bad desu
It's like having a pet that misbehaves but everyone knows you have and wants for themselves

do it and make thread about it

Batman Hitler Wayne what are you talking about?

Hello YouTube and put me in the screenshot

Attached: 1623844465788.jpg (511x524, 30.56K)

now you gave him the heads up he will remove the body

The thick plottens

Also, her height is 161cm which is roughly 5'3, almost matching your description. Might not have been today that you met here since she has been missing for 4 months, but who knows? Maybe you just said today because you can recall your crime perfectly as if it happened today.

watch out, the dutch user might be waiting for you there

Should I call the police? I'm afraid that this schizo might be lurking somewhere. He could kill me, I mean it is a pretty isolated spot I imagine, especially at night

yeah, probably the best bet i'd imagine