There is no way to refute this

There is no way to refute this.

Attached: 1654273176117.png (794x676, 710.22K)

>pleasure is... le bad!

Deep sense of meaning is for suckers and philosophers (homos). Give me a full stomach, a livable wage and free time.

uh okay, if you say so, man

>free time.
To do what exactly? Fulfill OPs prophecy.

Very well, but you can only have two of those things. Choose wisely.

Attached: 1646132304258.jpg (933x952, 111.49K)

I find pleasure in hatred of Hollywood moguls.

>Muh deep meaning
Existentialism was a mistake

False. Even if you had a 100k/year programmer job where you only really work 4 hours a day, you’d still be miserable if you don’t care about what you’re able to provide or create

>There is no way to refute this.
Jews

People who share this comic around are so fucking pretentious

My deep sense of meaning is to kill communists, Jews, homosexuals, but it's still illegal (for now) so I have to distract myself until the time comes.

Everyone on earth knows that pleasure is good. "Le deep meaning" is r*ddit shit for joyless libs.

that is bullshit.
I would see hookers every week and I would feel awrsome

I'm sure they're all broke up over it while swimming in cocaine and toddler prostitutes

I'm a NEET hedonist and i love it. Sorry if you fell for some "meaningful purpose" meme

Alot of shudras here

>Muh nothing matters and life is meaningless
you are worth less than a fucking ant

what if my deep sense of meaning is to distract myself with pleasure. Philosotard debunked.

I work in the space industry, and I autistically pretend my life is an anime where I eventually explore the universe and essentially become god.

I prefer this over a job/life where I sell insurance and watch tv to escape wagie hell.

Attached: 5BF9D459-0C4D-40E8-9B23-F23F27B5032D.jpg (512x512, 37.01K)

theres meaningful purpose in advancing evolution through your children but theyve effectively brainwashed the unwashed masses into consumerism instead

at least you're being selected against, its sad but necessary

Guess again, I have all of those three things.

Guess again, homo. Not miserable, not even close.

based thread
coombrains seethe

holy based

when has this happened

You would for maybe a year, then you would feel the emptiness and disgust creeping in. Having warts on your dick wouldn’t help either.

Suddenly, you’re 65 and regretting your wasted life. You sit in your apartment eating takeout and wonder if you could have done better. What it would be like to have a loyal wife and baby grandkids across from you, rather then dedicating yourself to cooming and degeneracy between consooming.

somethingawful forums
all video games
nerd vocations like software engineering

With you being here right now

Have you read Frankl's Man's Search for Meaning. If you've read it, you'd know he can't be trusted.

I'm not into consumerism. Also i have sex, something you are in desperately need to do

just as you think ants are worthless there are other beings that you can't see, watch any human goal as worthless

Literally me.