Lol

lol

Attached: 20220605_015808.jpg (1080x1622, 326.88K)

>actually believing reposting tard phone zoomers are monetizable.

This is hilarious, but hilariously we can't keep letting Sony make more Spider-Man related movies.

Seems retarded Sony overestimated the power of their shitty engineered social media meme of the day.
God, why are they so fucking useless?

Its morbin time

Sony has made the only Spider-Man movies that are good. They fuck up but when they hit the nail they make stuff far better than the MCU ever could (Spider-Verse, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man, even TASM)

Sony from like 20 years ago. Today it's filled with diversity hires and useless zoomers.

>they think it's morbin time when it's still cruisin time

I rather have sony Infinite retardness than marvel's homogenized shit. im glad they are never gonna get spiderman back.

morbed

Morbius shitposts are all made by geurilla advertising firms, and are thus all fake

The morb meme was the most astroturfed shut ever

can't theaters just decide what they show? or do the studios really force them to show what they want when they want?
at least where i live morbius is still in theaters. it never left

I got paid to keep morb threads on page 1 the week before last during peak Aussie hours.

>Spider-Verse,
Kill yourself nigger lover

>get paid to make MORB threads on Any Forums and Twitter
>take that money to buy tickets to see Top Gun

>releasing the film in only 1 theatre
What did they expect?

Let Sony keep the IP, just get rid of avi arad and probably the crazy lady too

I don't get it. How could it make 85k on Friday the tenth when it's only the fourth?

>even TASM
No, I'm not contrarian enough to pretend the Webb films are anything but dog shit that erased the Raimi films. It's their fucking fault Spider-Man is the way it is now.

El Muerto will be kino

I know forced meme when I see one.

>meme came from everyone watching it online
>lets release it in theatres
sony kwab

I disagree, Sony's retardness makes worse movies while Marvel's method makes them consistent at least. I'd rather have bland instead of dog shit, I dont see how anyone can say Sony is better than Marvel when they're trying to do their own cinematic universe. At least with Marvel, Spider-Man is part of a bigger pool of heroes with their own histories, while the Spider-Villian universe has nothing like that. It's just villians fighting evil versions of themselves.