This is prime example of why I think the illuminati is real...

This is prime example of why I think the illuminati is real. He's a dog shit actor and has made enough money to wipe his ass with $100 everytime he shits for the rest of his life and still be rich.

I love some of his stuff but still, this man accumulated $110mill all while playing the same character in everything.

Attached: Screenshot_20220604-095057_Chrome~2.jpg (1080x1363, 271.89K)

>three daughters

Attached: EUvPiCcX0AAOZzm.jpg (1000x487, 62.26K)

I liked his sitcom and his first big standup special.

He was a touring comic and had a long running sitcom
He was rich even if he wasn’t in a few popular movies

>black man worked ass off and actually made it
>"its a trick!"

Attached: 1651984430529.jpg (600x600, 69.13K)

Is there anything more chucked than daughters? Raising women for other men to fuck, forced to pay for wedding and useless college education for them to fuck endless parade of men and in the end no one to carry on your family legacy and name.

You know he had a hit comedy sitcom? Probably most of his money comes from there. I haven't seen anyone from Shitfeld carry a movie. Martin at least almost did.

Because they don't need to, they're all filthy fucking rich

He was in bad boys and black knight. Had a sitcom. Opinion discarded.

I USED TO THINK THIS WAY BUT WHEN U GET OLDER SEX IS NOT NO. 1 PRIORITY

>comedy sitcom
Department of redundancy department

Black Knight sucked balls

Meds now

Attached: FR1s-VPXsAAEv8y.jpg (932x913, 127.17K)

Go away Elaine.

You have an IQ lower than his.

Some of them dodges his genes, some of them weren't so lucky

This is what convinced you of the illuminati? Not the fact that the bilderberg group is meeting RIGHT NOW in Chantilly, VA? There is verifiable proof of the illuminati and their biggest yearly meeting is in ironically happening right now, but a comedian amassing 100 million dollars is your proof?

And why is that white faggot jew Jerry Seinfeld rich when hes completely useless talentless?

Says the one that can't see the joke

Bee Movie

I dun goofd

Attached: CC1F959C-57C8-4BF0-982E-895AAF01754A.png (1772x1000, 1.64M)