Why do I have to go out of my way to avoid seeing drag queens on TV now?

Why do I have to go out of my way to avoid seeing drag queens on TV now?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Because you're obsessed and everything you do leads you to your faggot obsession. Nobody else in the world has that problem maybe you need to reevaluate your life

>turn on TV
>go to roku screen
>side advertisement

>Trixie motel
>the big book of queen
>generation drag
>always proud

I'm clearly "obessed" for not wanting gender bending freaks shoved down my throat 24/7

>Nobody else in the world has that problem

Attached: smug michelle.jpg (197x140, 10.38K)

The future is female(male)

Your fault for using a roku instead of connecting your laptop to your TV with an hdmi cable

why are frog posters always so dumb and retarded

Whoa,the alt-right Nazi frog something something based and redpilled I will never be a woman

Attached: 1653692560377.jpg (660x660, 118.64K)

If you were out in public screaming and crying about fags and trannies like you do on here 24/7 people would tell your mentally ill ass to fuck off.

Progress, about 42% since your last post discorder

You know If you fucking losers spent as much time on literally anything else in your life as much as you do obsessing about trannies you'd all probably be confident and successful men in your day to day

Attached: 1637378598625.png (1314x1054, 55.04K)

thinking about how much i hate trannies is literally all i have left why can’t you just me have this one thing?

You know If you fucking losers spent as much time on literally anything else in your life as much as you do obsessing about your genitals you'd all probably be confident and successful men in your day to day

It's basically an universal law at this point,right?I browse plenty of boards and hide them on sight because it's literally always the same picture with a mind numbing question
I will pull your teeth out and fuck your mouth you worthless worm,post address you fucking shill,we all know you play both sides for money and spam this site with wojaks and pepes and you get paid per (you).Go on,make more star wars and morbius threads now

What is a woman?

You're fired.You were supposed to greentext that and post an epic snoyjak.No seriously,see you at my office, you're not even worth the few cents we pay you

The bitch dog mother that gave birth to you and should be burnt alive.I will doxx you because you pissed me off

shall not be infringed, not letting you near my children, keep me posted on the suicide %

OP really got the trannies riled up with this one.

low iq people can't handle propaganda which is why its so effective
try going on /gif/ and see countless thumbnails of what looks like a woman's ass and you expand and oh wait theres a dick, its to confuse your lizard brain and push you to degeneracy

they know what theyre doing

ya and it’s working futa is hot as fuck

and now even if you manage to have a family you will fuck it from your perversions

they won, you lost, better luck next reality

It's just market demand, goy.

Attached: 1642122052028.png (274x290, 10.91K)

Pents of god's glorious wisdom manifest. Repent ye sinners, the end is nigh.

Attached: 1652032318680.jpg (1200x800, 237.72K)

this is what you're arguing with LMAO

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-213954__01.jpg (1882x1080, 245.41K)

Jews

witnessed

Attached: check this.jpg (424x386, 54.48K)

nah thanks tho

>Nobody else in the world has that problem
Nigger peoplevare dropping subscriptions to Netflix because they're tired if tranny-saturation.