What's the verdict? largely faithful to the events or tries too hard to garner sympathy for the feds?

What's the verdict? largely faithful to the events or tries too hard to garner sympathy for the feds?

Attached: A1ziXXaWVdL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 1.04M)

as a complete outsider on the matter, from the other side of the ocean, it was pretty shocking. And not in the way Tiger King shocked me. I had zero sympathy for the feds

Idk but I like the video where one atf nigger gets shot from behind the wall while climbs down.

>tries too hard to garner sympathy for the feds?

It literally accuses the US government of war crimes.

>we were robbed of a timeline where the ATF was held accountable for their fuckup and disbanded

Attached: 1575395120456.jpg (552x596, 52.04K)

>I had zero sympathy for the feds
no one should, they're scum, look in to what they did at ruby ridge

I wasn't there so I don't know but based on my own personal research this show was approximately 80% faithful

/ourguy/ Wendigoon took those glow in the dark niggers to school. Fuck the governent.

but it shows them feeling remorse for their actions at ruby ridge and leading up to waco, sorta.

>Shea Wingham
BASED

>inb4 every fed who lurks this site turns this thread into an ATF dindu nuffin pissing match

Attached: 26076-1110-0.jpg (320x240, 30.44K)

They painted David like he wasn't a complete psycho

Great show though

>"i want my schizo ramblings broadcasted on national television, then i will give up and come out"
>ok, we agree to your terms
*broadcasts schizo ramblings on national television*
>"no no no no, why didn't people take my schizo ramblings seriously!!! i ain't coming out!!"
>...
Feds did nothing wrong.

>oh my god i am sooooo sorry
>anyway bro check out this sick pic I took with this burnt child's corpse, we fucked those pedos up yo

so is it faithful to the true events or does it try to garner too much sympathy for the feds (HRT negotiator who didnt pull a trigger) it's a simple question.

It shows no sympathy for the feds at all

>guy just wants to live off the grid with his family
>government steps in and murders multiple members of his family for it
Fucking hell America

>based on a true story that shocked the world
no one outside of America was shocked

I know this is the board of zero sincere replies but I'll give it a shot. The show is decent as a docudrama. It's probably just a hair more sympathetic to David than is warranted. It doesn't really go too deep on the background, which is legit compelling and casts David in a way more sketchy light, and the timeline of events definitely means shit gets compressed and highly dramatized for entertainment value, which is high to be fair. This is an entirely fair estimate; .

Look the ultimate point of all this is that no matter what you think of Koresh, whether he was an evil chomo or a based and gunpilled man of god, there was zero reason, fuckin' none, for the compound to burn to the ground. It was not a metaphysical impossibility to haul the guy in for some honestly light felony charges and avoid all this shit. There were multiple offramps for this outcome, all of which were ignored by the Feds. At each chance to lead to the good end, the Feds chose the objectively worst possible option.

One of the survivors who contributed to the show did a really compelling lecture circuit. Look it up on the CSPAN archives or something.

>It's probably just a hair more sympathetic to David than is warranted. It doesn't really go too deep on the background, which is legit compelling and casts David in a way more sketchy light

I lose my shit every time I think about Roden challenging Koresh to a contest to raise the dead to decide who should lead the Branch, and Koresh just calling the cops on him for desecration of a corpse.

I'm amazed anyone outside the US cared.

>ATF agents would pull down their pants, spread their cheeks and moon the women and children
lol what the fuck.

>It's probably just a hair more sympathetic to David than is warranted.
Disgaree. This was a war crime on American soil against a random religious order for no reason other than to prevent the ATF from being defunded.

The series is based on two books, one by one of the hostage negotiators, one by one the branch davidians. It's an incredibly neutral take.

Based on any book and article I've read about the subject and the audio of the phonecalls, the federal agents were worse than depicted in the series, behavior that wouldn't be believable if shown in fiction.

i mean i found it to be a bit too sympathetic to david karesh to be honest. they just kind of gloss over him using the cult to fuck everybodies wives and children and get cult members to sign over all their wealth to him

>panned by ((critics))

Attached: glow.jpg (569x797, 283.14K)

Karesh was a peice of shit but the ATF is a million times worse. Pure fucking evil. They should be dismantled entirely and the agents should've been held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. But the law is often times a fucking joke. I hope I don't fall down some stairs into my collection of electrified acid vats.

>The day before the fires began the Feds told the BDs they were no longer willing to let anyone leave and joked they should invest in fire insurance.
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Kinda based ngl, they still deserve to be hanged though

Are all governments as terrible and evil as ours? I can't imagine Iceland being too bad but I honestly have no idea.