Our boy jonah is trying to better himself. what are you doing to be a better man user?

Our boy jonah is trying to better himself. what are you doing to be a better man user?

Attached: IMG_20220604_184508.jpg (1066x1895, 821.21K)

what insecurity does to a mf

I don't get why quitting cigs is supposedly so hard, just don't smoke them anymore

>nicotine patches
You didn't quit the cig

>day three
I’m on day two of nofap going strong bros

why is he wearing a towel?

Literally, one night while drunk I just tossed them fuckers in the trash. Been 2 years now with 0 nicotine.

>day 3
lol
also damn he just looks more and more jewy

Get yourself addicted to cigarettes, you will understand very well.

>ornella you stupid cunt, show bobs and vagene, love you sexi bitch
jonah bros, did we finally win?

Attached: 1613774834524.jpg (678x452, 149.69K)

Looks like he keeps yoyo-ing in weight too

I smoked unfiltered American Spirit rollies daily for half a year and was able to stop no problem. To be fair I have other addictions that may have simply overroad any of the chemical fuckery a normie fag might have to tussle with in their own nicotine addiction.

I try not to be prideful but seeing what they did to Johan is agonizing and I hope that his relative financial security is some small solace to the absolute agony of his twisted existence,

On the addiction index nicotjne is the same as heroin haha

When you're a NEET it becomes very important to you, something to pass the time and break up the monotony. Especially when you're under the influence

quitting smoking is actually super easy. i dont know why people keep saying its hard. literally all you have to do is stop putting a cigarette in you're mouth.

thats actually no bullshit all it takes. ive done it like 4 times. the only reason i ever start again is because i work shitty jobs and smokers get more breaks.

I've been smoking since 15
I'm 27 now

Attached: 1654360576243.gif (363x221, 2.04M)

>for half a year and was able to stop no problem
Great now try quitting after 10+ years retard

You literally cannot quit until you want to. It’s not even a physical addiction.
It’s like says. When you quit, you get bored for one fucking second and say to yourself “man, I could be smoking right now.”
It’s a LOT of mental shit.

smokers are subhuman

The way his appearance keeps changing, he seems very insecure. He naturally has a nasty jew fro, why is his hair straightened and bleached? His beard is aggressively graying. His glasses are impractical, if you don't have steel or titanium frames you're just playing dressup. His shirt is ugly and made of the wrong material, you can't do anything in clothes that hook on everything. He looks like his chick dressed him.

>read's Allen Carr's easy way to stop smoking
>still uses nicotine patches

Did he really read it?

>SELF-IMPROVEMENT-GURU-JONAH
his PR team must be huffing glue

It's mentally the most addicting thing I've ever quit. I had to detox from oxy and that shit was more physical and once it was out of my system I was over it. To this day if I even think about cigarettes I want to smoke one so bad. It's a shitty thing to get addicted to because you'll always crave it.

day 4 of no weed
havent slept in 4 days but its stunning how little food i actually need to survive

You feel kind of goofy for like a week, it's not a big deal.

You didn't quit if you keep going back to it dipshit

the best part of quitting cigs is when they start to smell like absolute dogshit to you and you wonder why the fuck you ever started in the first place

>straight edge faggot
opinion discarded

Attached: 1623807740782.jpg (828x821, 297.91K)

you don't know what you're talking about retard