How will they ruin it?

How will they ruin it?

Attached: Mass Effect.png (720x904, 476.02K)

>reportedly
Fuck journalists.

Why do you even feel the need to ask? They ruin everything the same exact way.

Wasn't the game ruined already? Can't ruin much after that, nigger protagonist maybe? idk

they already used teh scripts for halo, so not sure what they'll do

>Wasn't the game ruined already?
Fuck you. Mass Effect 3 was a great game and I'm tired of pretending it wasn't.

>b-but muh ending!!!
was fixed with the DLCs.

Is it gonna try to adapt the games themselves or just tell a story in the same universe? Part of the initial appeal of this franchise was that you were making your own character and your own choices.

Either way it doesn't matter because I expect it to suck

>ending so terrible you ruin the universe of what could've been the next major scifi franchise

Inironically doesn't matter what they do. It's over for that IP

The first two games were pretty good. The third game ruined things by making your choices from the first two games meaningless. The choices thing was a major selling point, they were all suppose to culminate in the end. The end of the third game sealed it by having the three endings amount to choosing between 3 colors with a single different line of text. Then the fourth game wasn't even made by the original studio and was a bug filled piece of shit.

We'll be golden as long as they make the show somehow based off the first two games. But more than likely they'll fuck it up.

Idris Elba

Mass Effect 1 is the only good Mass Effect game.

obnoxious homosexual propaganda, disproportionate amount of minorities, lazy social justice tropes.
the usual.

Will they pull a Halo and not play or read any material on it prior to production?

It's already ruined by Bioware and EA.
Let them rape the corpse.

>How will they ruin it?
By casting someone other than Keith David to play Keith David.

Yes, some feminists were hired at Bioware and they decided the character models were too attractive so they intentionally made them look awful.

the names Shephard. Massa Shephard

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.62M)

When have anyone in recent memory ever have read/played what they're adapting?

Every time they ask a writer/director/actor if they read something before being cast they say "Uhh, no, but I did TRY reading it a little before filming..."

>Amazon

RIP

There was a distinct line from ME3 I remember. Shepard talks to a couple of older people who said they'd still remember the time before first contact with aliens was ever established. Start with the first Turian war.

They'll follow the story acuurately

>Shepard is a gay black man
>Shepard fucks Kaiden in the ass
>Ashley is portrayed as a literal Nazi and ostracized from the group for being a white supremacist
>all the drama is centered around the humans
>alien characters get as little screentime as possible to save on the CG budget

>who the FUCK are the reapers anyway???

ME3 was absolute garbage in story and writing. Not just the ending, which wasn't fixed at all by the way, but the whole was written like shit

back to where you belong Any Forumsirgin

Narratively, ME has a pretty easy store to adapt. The only way they can fuck it up is if they're faithful to the games end of 2 onwards lmao.

where the fuck is the Fallout show

>forgot about An drones a

user. I

>for being a white supremacist
she was human first, race wasn't a thing anymore

I know that, but OP asked how they'll ruin it. Did you think I considered Ashley a Nazi as well? I don't even consider her racist.

A decade too late

Ending sucked, but overall, I agree. Best combat (Andromeda's is better) and overall the set pieces and missions were great. Companion could be better. Better than 1, but much worse than 2 (but hardly a fair comparison).

This and gets cancelled after first season.

they've been threatening to do this for years now, I guarantee it won't end up being made

The aliens will be too jarring to look at. White politicians will be the enemy, not the reapers.

No, because if people actually look back at the original trilogy:

>ME 1 - Starts really well but drops off towards the end.
>ME 2 - Awesome Game that starts weaker than 1 but picks itself up at the halfway point to end strong.
>ME 3 - Legit 95% Incredible Game from the start ruined only by the shitty cop out ending which the DLC came along too late to fix.

The real problem with 3 is that regardless of what ending you pick your choices from 1+2 never mattered - which was a real downer because you are consistently led to believe they do.

Andromeda ruined ME because it fucked up being a Midqeul to the core games and basically made EA's executives flaccid about any further ME games.

>How will they ruin it?

Why even ask this? Just pick up the playbook and flick through it:

Femshep lead becomes Captain Marvel 2.0.

Black Actor playing Garrus pushes thinly veiled BLM agenda.

Jacks character development doesn't focus on "living weapon of mass destruction" but instead her struggles of being non-binary.

Tali relegated to "Asian Tech Guru" spawning endless "Asians r peepru too" protests

God only knows how fucking inane Grunt or Rex are going to be - no doubt being played by Batista or some other shitty wwe "actor".

kek i guess you're right, they probably will force race politics in to a show with aliens

>and basically made EA's executives flaccid about any further ME games.
They're making ME4 right now

The usual stuff.

>>ME 3 - Legit 95% Incredible Game from the start ruined only by the shitty cop out ending

Now this is just bullshit. ME3 was a complete mess.

All superior officers were already black in the game. That doesn't leave much room for race swapping. I always thought Seth Green should be black.

Hey, it's another attempt to leverage brand loyalty to paper over shitty writing, great!

I'm still fucking mad about Mass Effect 3
I'm still fucking mad that after years of being told "your choices will matter" it just came down to seeing none of your choices throughout the games being represented and instead we get 3 endings to pick from which were just different color filters.
I'm still fucking mad that they made you share more screen time with Liara dispite if you romanced someone else.
I'm still fucking mad that your rivial is a fucking edge lord ninja that breaks into peoples homes to eat their cereal.
I'm still fucking mad that EA diverted all criticism for the game to being homophobia because they included one gay dude who only operates the transport shuttle and all his character is based around him missing getting fucked up the ass by his dead partner.
I'm still fucking mad they wasted money including e-celebs like chobot in the game than actually delivering on promises.
I'm still fucking mad that game journalists defended this game so religiously only for them to admit that it sucked years later and they only defended it because they were scared EA would blacklist them.

Weird, my first instinct is wishing Seth Green was green.

>Mass Effect 3 was a great game and I'm tired of pretending it wasn't.

This. So many people instantly jumped on the automatic hate bandwagon.
Lemmings. It's all too easy.

>The first two games were pretty good.
No. The lore was quite good, the actual game was Bioware going downhill.

Attached: proxy-image (17).jpg (1080x1080, 238.58K)

>regardless of what ending you pick your choices from 1+2 never mattered
This is my biggest gripe with ME3 and how it was hyped up by Hudson. All of those choices in the previous titles only amounted to an increased number of resources and an after credits scene that lasted a few seconds. Other than the campaign felt unfinished. DLCs were an improvement but they didn't fix a game that was so obviously rushed. The only reason I return to it occasionally is for the enjoyable combat.

They're gonna make femshep romancing Liara canon and try to make her be bros with Garrus like maleshep when instead she should be taking his weird bird dick

*Other than that,

STEEEVE!

>he believed his lies

Attached: CaseyLies.jpg (567x292, 44.3K)

>first Turian war
Fuck this would be a great setting for a show. Any other based first contact kino? Other than, you know, First Contact?

>shepard is a black man who hooks up with a white woman
>main villain is a white human supremacist instead of a turian
>series directly references the "january 6th attack on the US capitol" as the turning point in history where humanity permanently changed
>90% of humans are ugly brown mutts

Good. That is the canon far as I am concerned. Garrus is CLEARLY the best bro and romance with him feels stupid.

Miranda would be kind of acceptable too. Both Liara and Miranda as the only companions that made an effort to find, help, and protect Shepard between games/when they were absent. All the others, including Garrus, fuck off and go about their own lives.

>90% of humans are ugly brown mutts
This was true in the original game, it was made by canadians after all