What Is A Woman 2022 1080p HDTV h264-UNKNoWN

What Is A Woman 2022 1080p HDTV h264-UNKNoWN
>What Is A Woman 2022 1080p HDTV h264-UNKNoWN

Get your DDL links at
comment.rlsbb.ru/what-is-a-woman-2022-1080p-hdtv-h264-unknown/
Clicknupload has the best speed for free. For some reason no mainstream public torrent site has this. Not rar, piratebay, 1337x, limetorrents, or any others.

pirateproxy.live has a webrip, that's it. pirateproxy.live/torrent/59590436/What.Is.A.Woman.2022.1080p.H264.AAC.WEBRip.mp4

Attached: dcecff6ad5d6d6f8fee0471157d0e343.jpg (520x346, 21.26K)

You're literally obsessed with transfolk

you’re literally not a woman

>this documentary kills the tranny janny
kys

I think the torrent scene has been infiltrated by trannies. I had no idea.

I watched it on YouTube last night. It was okay.

Is it actually interesting or mostly daily wire preaching to the choir?

Nice

The scene with the gender studies professor is hilarious. The whole movie is one big troll. I only got halfway through before it was taken off youtube, and I didn't download it. It didn't seem preachy to me.
I am very surprised at how few torrents there are for this. Every piece of shit that gets released has a torrent, but this does not. Big think.

It's a lot of intellectual dishonesty and fallacies. Not a single real "gotcha". There was a tranny who seemed regretful of their choices but outside of that, it's pure propaganda that doesn't answer any questions, ironically.

Name 5

it's really unbiased, i was expecting more of gotcha moments like ben shapiro tends to do to own the shitlibs, but it's not
It's mostly about the industry itself, drugs taken, the original theorists of the ideology, people talking about their mistakes when they transitioned etc
The woman that transitioned and started talking about the industry is a real redpill
The troons seething at this just haven't watched this or are afraid because they know it's way to unbiased and will redpill tons of centrists and right wingers on this issue

it's the opposite, please show me the intelectual dishonesties and fallacies in the documentary
It came across as pretty unbiased to me, he just let them talk and interjected every now and then

>intellectual dishonesty
Oh you definitely ywnbaw.

Attached: broken tranny.jpg (1280x720, 136.98K)

It's been talked about ad nauseam on this board, I'm not going down the rabbit hole again. If you truly thought this was an objective look at the topic then I would question your objectivity in the first place. Doesn't shed light on the root of the tranny problem, just reiterates right wing arguments.

Can't name any fallacies. Thought so.

nice deflection. what's next, telling me to dilate? you're running low on insults.

there's a very upsetting interview with a regretful FtM later in the movie which is worth seeing

Remember, trannies and their worshippers can only defend the "troons are women" in one of two ways.

>Anyone who considers themselves a woman is a woman!
This is circular reasoning and doesn't actually give a definition. It's like me saying "I am a zorp, because I consider myself a zorp." That does nothing to tell you what a zorp is.

>Well you say a woman is an adult, female human. Which is a human with XX chromosomes, but what about XXY or [insert edge case or extremely rare deviation here]? Where do you draw the line?
Tell them they can only give you these deviations and edge cases because they do in fact know where the line is, it's an adult, female human.

the fact that you say "right wing argument" in a negative light tells us everything

>It's a lot of intellectual dishonesty and fallacies
you forgot the specify that this is on the side of the people who can't answer what a woman is

is that a man wearing a dress??? Aaaaaaahhh I'm going insaaaaaaaaane.

he got several professionals to say that age blockers are completely reversible and safe and then confronted them with the fact that shit can cause osteoporosis in kids and is literal medical castration used on pedophiles and they couldn't deny it. i would say that was a "gotcha" moment. either way that's not what the movie is about, it's about getting a good look at all the leaders and prominent figures of the LGBTQ+ movement socially and medically so you can decide wether or not you want them to have anything to do with your children

>it's really unbiased,
>this is what amerricans actually believev
i wrote a whole essay in a Any Forums thread about it and nobody cared
despite his stone faced demeanour he makes his stance too apparent and sacrifices truly open exploration with his interviewees. he has a lot of material on kids that could frame the whole thing in a way to make it much more palatable to a normie but refuses to prioritise that over trying to outsmart adults
he should have ended on the peterson joke instead of that cringe shit with his wife.
stuff like reading his own book and then that he took it to africa with him undermined any trust i had in him.
all of his arguments were regurgitated straight from Any Forums he didn't seem to have any original idea about it and tried to steer conversations to his prepared answers instead of arguing directly (dificult to notice this because for whatever reason the people always walk into his quuestions easily and aren't prepared to answer years old talking points, almost as if he picked retarded people on purpose)

Name them

It's no different from being unable to look away from a car-crash.

I'm not that user, so I won't say it's unbiased. It absolutely is biased... To reality. Play all the fucking word games you want, we all know that troons aren't women.

So what if the arguments look like their from pol?
That doesn't mean anything, point to me the fallacies in the documentary

What's the point in presenting an argument if all we get are stupid replies like yours?

if he had been astute or understood the topic enough to express these ideas coherently in interview, for example the idea that trans only reinforces gender stereotypes and how that juxtaposes feminist ideas or something then it might have been far more interesting conversation
lmao all he had to do was find a lefty terf to sick on some of them and let them go at it stand back and watch. he really shot himself in the foot. yes of course Any Forums liked it because you aren't normies and are too autistic to understand how other people interpret this

>What Is A Woman
Why is it that everyone obsessed with this question is a man?

>be tranny
>talk about intellectual dishonesty

because leftists don't deserve honest replies and arguments, the fact that you get them shows that most conservatives are still retarded and view you as human and not a brainwashed npc

>intellectual dishonesty
You mean like academia pretending that XY and XX don’t exist?

Again, you're just playing word games that are irrelevant to the topic at hand. Eat shit.

Because they look like this and have nothing better to do

Attached: 1652626381541.png (1248x523, 1.28M)

>he picked retarded people on purpose
he asked people of all backgrounds, most of which were prominent in the LGBTQ scene, like the most well known sex change doctor in the US and a university professor along with other doctors and professionals and politicians. it's either the most educated individuals of the LGBTQ community are retarded and can't argue for shit or there are no actual arguments in favor of children trooning our

There you go being dishonest again. Male and female exist, women and men are now malleable terms.

Why is every tranny?

the only intelectual dishonest in the documentary came from the shitlib teacher that danced around and refused to answer the question
What is a woman?
Keep coping tho

1. No one will click your links unless they’re retarded.

2. Stop always talking about Trans people you tranny.

>normies are all read feminist theory so attacking gender stereotypes would actually be the way to get them on your side!

Glow.