Damn

Damn

Germans really kicked ass here

Attached: efwwi.jpg (1245x946, 465.29K)

what were everyone near germany thinking about allowing germany to obtain soviet resources and land?

they managed to take ukraine faster than russia

It seems my racial superiority caused some trouble?

Attached: 1200px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S73495,_Oskar_Dirlewanger.jpg (1200x1996, 255.52K)

They weren't allowing it obviously. We could have taken out Russia right then and there but the eternal anglo had other plans

>soviet resources
Oxymoron

>Soviet
that's WW1 map, user

retard

You'd lose like you always do

No one remembers Austro-Hungarian gains

Attached: europe19180718.png (900x620, 53.93K)

>WW1 map
>Dnipro with reservoirs

Attached: 16365877091658322516170591276915.jpg (625x469, 64.75K)

Zerg Rush

Remember, the most common european ethnicity in the world is German

Your country literally collapsed after this war

I legitimately don't know anything about WW1. it wasn't our war and they didn't teach us anything about it in school. all I can tell you about WW1
>started by a Serb shooting some guy
>battle of Verdun and Somme (I had no idea this one was even a thing before I read Ernst Junger)
>they mostly used gas and hid in trenches
>Hitler fought in it on Austro-Hungarian side
>it made Germany smaller
>created the Soviet Union
>Christmas Truce
>rape of Belgium
>Brest-Litovsk

It wouldn't have if you didn't play like a dirty germdog and funded judeo bolsheviks who then would rape your country to death

Missing the most important one
>British blockade starved Germany into submission

Which made them have a civil war faaar worse than ww1

And you still couldn't beat them in ww2
Pathetic
If croats bred as fast as germs and there were tens of millions of us we would conquer the whole world

>Hitler fought in it on Austro-Hungarian side
iirc he got rejected by the Austro-Hungarian army, but was accepted by the Bavarian army. That's also the reason he ended up in Munich after the war

Never heard of it. Also I forgot that Spanish flu epidemic which broke out immediately after and in consequence of the war took many more lives than the war itself

>he got rejected by the Austro-Hungarian army, but was accepted by the Bavarian army
He was a German nationalist and wanted to fight for them, not multi-culti Austria+Hungary+Czechia.

the bolsheviks and germans were all american cia agents to lead us to the current day with America as world protector.

Attached: goat.jpg (640x640, 55.08K)

WWI in the Middle East is kino

Attached: wwime.png (567x457, 253.83K)

We didn't finance anything, we simply gave Lenin free passage :^)

>wasn't our war and they didn't teach us anything about it in school
Same, for us it's
>Germans want in on the colony game
>Serb kills Austrian dude
>chimpout
>Croats massively desert AH armies
>Green Cadres are formed, rogue bandit armies living in forests and robbing everyone they can
>Tito was an AH officer who was sent away from the Serbian front because of his pro-Serb attitudes to the Russian front where he gets captures and meets Bolsheviks while a POW
>Croat only motivated to fight on the Italian front for the sake of Istria and Dalmatia